Eiffel Tower Tickets
Your trip to Paris is incomplete without seeing the majestic Eiffel Tower, Paris and the Eiffel Tower are inseparable. It stands tall at 1063 feet and can be seen from many places, it is an object of discord, desire, and fascination, enriched by a history the Eiffel Tower never fails to impress. Ascend the high-speed elevator to the second floor to enjoy 360° panoramic views across the city and admire famous landmarks such as the Notre Dame, Sacré-Coeur, and the Arc de Triomphe from 115 meters up.
As the most-visited paid monument in the world, ticket queues for the Eiffel Tower are famously long, so waste no time queuing and start exploring right away by booking your tickets online. This will save you time and you can have more time on your hand to explore the monument. If heights don’t scare you, stop at the first level and dare to walk the transparent floor 57 meters above the ground. Next, take an elevator to the second floor where you’ll enjoy spectacular aerial views over Paris. Enjoy the unique views of Paris from every floor, get your tickets for the first floor, second floor or top floor and feel the goosebumps as you walk the glass floor on the 1st floor, experience the incredible ascent by stairway or lift. There is a lot to see from every floor of the Eiffel tower. Don’t miss the top most floor where vertigo grips you as you leave the lift at the top of the tower and see the people down on the Champs-de-Mars and the cars driving on the roads. Eiffel Tower always has something to offer, day or night, summer or winter!
- Ticket with priority access to the Eiffel Tower to the first and second levels by elevator
- Multilingual tour escort from agency to first security check
- Audio guided visit of Eiffel Tower with audioguide or via mobile app (available in 10 languages)
- 1st floor: With its transparent floor and its new glass balustrades, the 1st floor offers you a brand new experience and a breathtaking view
- 2nd floor: The ideal floor from which to get some photos for the album. It’s also from here that you can take the lifts to get to the top of the Tower
Children Age Policy:
- 4-11 years
- 10.45 am and closes at 07.45 pm (Timing Subject to change)