Abu Dhabi City Tour With Yas Island Cruise Ride
Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates and the second-largest city in the Emirates after Dubai. Abu Dhabi Tour is a full-day tour that covers all major landmarks. The main attractions of Abu Dhabi Tour are Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque which is the largest Mosque in UAE and eighth-largest Mosque in the world. The other famous attraction is the Abu Dhabi Corniche, Emirates Palace one of the luxurious hotels, Presidential Palace, Heritage Village, Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, Dates Market, Saadiyat Island, Yas Island, and Ferrari World.
The driver will pick you for Abu Dhabi Tour from your hotel or any other accommodation within Dubai. We pass through one of the largest man-made port in the world known as Jebel Ali port. This tour gives you the perfect opportunity to visit all the major landmarks in Abu Dhabi including the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque – a must visit in Abu Dhabi, the Emirates Palace Hotel, Ferrari World, the Formula One Race Circuit. You will have the opportunity to explore the Abu Dhabi Corniche, the coastal strip where you’ll pass by impressive architecture that makes up the city’s skyline. While on the tour, we’ll make a stop by Heritage Village where you’ll be able to learn more about the history of the city. After venturing around the city, take a special cruise on one of our traditional dhow boats and have a remarkable experience of Abu Dhabi from the waters. Explore the beautiful Yas Island getting a great photo opportunity of the city. Finish off your day with a Yas Island stop to take a memorable snap and time to return back.
- Pick up from Dubai Hotels.
- Pass through Jebel Ali world largest man Made Port.
- Ferrari World photoshoot
- One Hour Cruise Ride or Yacht ride in Abu Dhabi Yas Island (Subject to weather conditions)
- Opportunity to do Lunch in Yas Mall 45 minutes to 1 Hour (not included)
- Drive to Heritage Village and pass by Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Visit inside Heritage Village
- Pass by & View of Emirates Palace
- Drive to Sheikh Zayed Mosque the 8th largest Mosque in the World.
- Visit inside Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque 45 minutes to 1 - Hour
- Witness the most noteworthy world largest carpet design by Iranian Artist.
- Apart from Friday, Non-Muslims can visit the Mosque with the proper dress code
|Days||Pickup - Drop off Time|
|Sunday||08:00 - 19:00|
|Monday||08:00 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 19:00|