Global Village Dubai
Global Village Dubai is a unique concept that represents the whole world in a single place. There are a number of pavilions in Global Village for most countries which represent their culture and famous products. Global Village attracts a huge number of visitor each season. It has over five million visitors every year and the total area is 17,200,000 sq. ft. (1,600,000 m2).
Global Village is located in Dubailand. The pavilions of each country are well decorated. The best thing about the global village is that it gives an opportunity to enjoy and explore many things in a single place. The Pavilions in Global Village give the actual representation of each country. This includes their culture, norms and another speciality of the specific nation.
The Global Village season starts in October every year and finishes in April. It means the Global Village is open from October to April. However, from April to October the attraction will be closed.
It’s not only representing countries, but there are live entertainment shows on a daily basis and they do arrange shows each season in which they invite famous celebrities, singers.
The Global Village has multiple dining options and you choose from a number of a restaurant for dinner or snacks. The global village can be accessed through private hire, taxi or RTA buses. Its amazing place and highly recommended for all age group size. They also allocate one or two days for family only. You will be advised while purchasing the tickets.
If you are a couple or in any size group our team can help you with a hassle-free arrangement for tickets and pick up and drop off service.
What To Expect
- Experience the region’s biggest shopping and entertainment attraction
- Check out its 30 pavilions representing international destinations
- Discover the authentic culture, heritage and culinary flavours of not only UAE but also 70 plus countries
- Watch several cultural shows and concerts by acclaimed artists
- Be in awe at spine-tingling acrobatic performances
- Global Village is a kids’ favourite too with activities like face painting
- Admission to Global Village
- Experience the Cultural Entertainment with unlimited fun
- Enjoy the Food, Souvenirs, Shopping, Rides (At your own cost)
- Pick up & Drop Off Facility (If Sharing/Private Transportation option selected)
Days of Operation
- October to April
Pickup and Drop off
- Can be arranged on a private basis
- Mondays are family days when only families and ladies will be admitted to Global Village.
- Children aged below three, senior citizens over the age of (sixty-five) 65 and holders of People of Determination ID cards and one carer, enter Global Village free of charge.
Opening Hours :
- Monday - 04:00 PM to 11:30 PM
- Tuesday - 04:00 PM to 11:30 PM
- Wednesday - 04:00 PM to 11:30 PM
- Thursday - 04:00 PM to 12:30 AM
- Friday - 04:00 PM to 12:30 AM
- Saturday - 04:00 PM to 11:30 PM
- Sunday - 04:00 PM to 11:30 PM
- Timings are subject to change as per global village management
- Mondays are dedicated to Families and Ladies only.