Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium
Journey through SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium and discover our magical underwater world. We invite you to join us for an underwater adventure of discovery. SEA LIFE Melbourne takes you on an interactive ocean adventure filled with amazing discovery around every corner.
Discover your inner adventurer as you dive through the depths of the ocean, before waddling your way to the icy cool waters of Antarctica, home to the regal King and cheeky Gentoo penguins. SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium is home to thousands of mesmerizing marine creatures, right in the heart of Melbourne's CBD! There's no better Melbourne attraction to spend the day.
You'll spend hours exploring our underwater exhibits across 12 themed zones from shark spotting at Shipwreck Explorer to watching our cheeky penguins dive into the water at Penguin Playground. Discover more about the underwater animals you'll find at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium, click the images below.
**Please note: We are not accepting cash at this time.
Our mission is to create truly memorable experiences and we place the utmost importance on the safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees. We have introduced a range of new health and safety measures that seek to reduce the risk associated with the presence of COVID-19 that are in line with government advice and the requirements of local health authorities.
Some of the measures set out below may be clearly visible to you from the moment you arrive and others require consideration from guests to help ensure everyone has a magical visit.
- Explore the 15 themed zones of SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- See thousands of marine animals including sharks, penguins, and tropical fish
- Learn from the experts while listening to talks and watching feeding sessions
- SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium - Skip The Line Admission.
Explore the amazing underwater exhibits across 15 themed zones at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium with an access to Interactive themed zones, including the Touch and Feel Discovery Rockpools, Feed and talk times with the aquarium's expert team.
The Oceanarium is currently closed while the zone undergoes an exciting renovation – unfortunately our sharks and rays will be off display. During this time the tickets are discounted.While the Oceanarium undergoes upgrades, some of the incredible creatures – including the larger sharks and rays – will not be visible to guests. Rest assured, there will still be thousands of wonderful marine and freshwater creatures for guests to discover during their visit to SEA LIFE Melbourne throughout 2023. In addition to the new Submerged experience, visitors can marvel at sub-Antarctic penguins, turtles, jellyfish, Port Jackson sharks, Pinjarra the saltwater crocodile, fish of all shapes, sizes and colours, and more.
Prior to your arrival:
- Please make sure you have made your booking online.
- Once you pre-purchase open-dated tickets. You will get your e-tickets via email and Whatsapp.
- Children aged 0-16 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Child age 3-15 years are chargeable
- Children aged 0-2 can enter free of charge
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 AM — 05:00 PM
- Saturday & Sunday: 9:30 AM — 05:00 PM
- Last Entry One hour Before Closing.
- Note: Timings are subject to change without prior notice
- SEA LIFE Melbourne is located on the corner of Flinders Street and King Street, Melbourne. It is situated on the Yarra River, opposite Crown Entertainment Complex.
- King St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
- To get direction Open location in Google Map
How to Get There:
- By Car: While there is no public car parking at SEA LIFE Melbourne, there are several public car parking facilities available only a short walk away.
- Train: SEA LIFE Melbourne is a five minute walk from either Flinders or Southern Cross train stations.
- Tram: The SEA LIFE Melbourne tram stop is located on Flinders Street, directly out the front of the attraction. It services routes 70 and 75, and the FREE City Circle Tram.
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be canceled under any circumstances.