- Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions
Thank you for choosing JTR Holidays In Bound and Outbound Tour Operator. We are based in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates providing a wide range of travel and tourism-related services to clients from all parts of the world. JTR Holidays acts as an agent by facilitating guests with booking through our website of holiday packages for FIT and corporate groups. Furthermore, we are dealing in hotel booking, attraction tickets, single tours and excursions, Desert Safari, Dhow Dinner Cruises, City Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Adventure Tours, Seasonal tours, Water Park, theme parks, luxury yachts, a limousine ride, aerial tours, Water Sports, dining and private hire for full or half-day and airport transfers.
All infrastructures are owned and managed by their respective providers. Guests are advised to check the applicable insurance if required at the time of booking. As the agent, JTR Holidays accepts no liability from guests for any injuries caused during the tours and excursion and any insurance claims after that.
JTR Holidays shall not be liable for any wrong information given by you. JTR Holidays will not in any way be held liable for any loss or inconvenience suffered by you as a result of wrong information provided by you.
Please read the following terms and procedures in order to make sure that you´ve clearly understood the conditions of your preferred trip. All of the below-mentioned terms and conditions are applicable for bookings made through our websites such as:
All the published rates may change without prior notice, particularly in case of any unforeseen circumstance, such as an increase in theme parks tickets, hotel rates, or transport expenses. Rates quoted on our website are mostly per person basis and doesn’t include any insurance, accommodation unless or until specified in tours details.
The prices don’t cover any loss, injuries or personal belonging and it is therefore advisable to all the guest to take travel insurance to avoid unforeseen circumstances. All infrastructures are owned and managed by their respective providers. Guests are advised to check the applicable insurance if required at the time of booking. As the agent, JTR Holidays accepts no liability from guests for any injuries caused during the tours and excursion and any insurance claims after that.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited to register as a user of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept online payments using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card or bank transfer to one of the company account available in AED, USD, EURO & GBP.
- JTR Holidays will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
Once you make the payment you will receive a payment receipt and booking confirmation. You can take print as evidence of payment to the service provider for your booking confirmation. Please always provide correct information at the time of payment or booking of any travel services
Cancellation and modification policies vary based on the specific activity or tour you intend to cancel. You can find the cancellation details for each tour or activity on its respective page. Changes and amendments to any tour or excursion are subject to availability at the time of the request. Please note that service charges and refund/transfer fees are applicable. For hotel cancellations, the terms may vary and will be communicated at the time of booking, specifying whether room/hotel bookings can be canceled/amended or not.
JTR Holidays Reserve the right to cancel or omit any part of the activity without notice at our sole discretion. This is maybe due to the nature of the activity. Cancellations may result due to factors beyond our or our suppliers' control, such as bad weather, technical issues, governmental restrictions, and other events of force majeure. In such events, a full or partial refund or reschedule facility may be given at our discretion.
There will be no refund or reschedule in case of no-show or if the guest didn’t ready for the pickup/departure time specified by our travel consultant at the time of booking. Guest are advised to follow the itinerary and instructions as provided by one of our travel consultants.
- All refunds will be processed through the original mode of payment.
- For each refund 3.8% bank processing fee apply.
- Each activity on our website is having its own refund and cancellation policy, please refer to it for details.
Guest are advised and it’s the responsibility of every guest to caries relevant documents/ID for a particular tour including valid ID and Passport to avoid last moment issues and problems. If any tour/trip loss due to no proper documents there will be no refund or reschedule and JTR Holidays will be not liable for such loss. Information can be gain from the guest's respective consulate or any other relevant information center.
Website Usage Restrictions
All content in this website, including logo, images, information on the tour package, pricing details, and other relevant details, are proprietary to JTR Holidays. Accordingly, as a condition of this website´s usage, you agree not to exploit this website or its content for any non-personal, commercial, or illegitimate purposes.