Madame Tussauds Singapore
Picture yourself with some of the world's most popular personalities at Madame Tussauds Singapore, with its extensive collection of incredible life-like wax figures. Snap photos with Hollywood stars such as Johnny Depp and Nicole Kidman, musical legends Madonna and Michael Jackson, and political heavyweights including Barack Obama and Mahatma Gandhi. Fans can now meet the one and only figure of Woo-bin for a limited period in front of iconic Korean themed sets in the K-Wave zone.
Madame Tussauds Singapore - VR Racing
Feel the adrenalin rush of a Formula One championship with a five-minute VR racing experience. Admission to Madame Tussauds Singapore is required and must be purchased separately. Pre-registration is required.
Madame Tussauds Singapore 4-in-1 Experiences
Take a selfie with the most lifelike wax figures of legendary entertainers, musicians, politicians, sports stars, and more at Madame Tussauds Singapore, PLUS unravel Singapore's rich history through Images of Singapore PLUS cruise through a tropical garden on the Spirit of Singapore boat ride, AND see a day in the life of a Bollywood superstar at the Ultimate Film Star Experience. Pre-registration is required.
Madame Tussauds Singapore 5-in-1 Experiences + Digital Photo
Take a selfie with the most lifelike wax figures of legendary entertainers, musicians, politicians and more at Madame Tussauds PLUS unravel Singapore's rich history through Images of Singapore PLUS cruise through a tropical garden on the Spirit of Singapore boat ride, meet your favourite superheroes at the Marvel 4D cinematic AND see a day in the life of a Bollywood superstar PLUS take home one Digital Photo. Pre-registration is required.
Madame Tussauds Singapore 5-in-1 Experience + VR Racing + Digital Photo
Take a selfie with the most lifelike wax figures of legendary celebrities of the world PLUS unravel Singapore's rich history at Images of Singapore PLUS cruise the tropics on the Spirit of Singapore boat ride AND meet your favourite superheroes at the 4D Marvel movie AND experience a day in the life of a Bollywood superstar PLUS take home one Digital Photo AND feel the rush of a five minute session of VR Racing. Pre-registration is required.
- Strike a pose with A-listers, music legends, and political heavyweights at Madame Tussauds Singapore
- Step back in time and relive Singapore's historic past through Images of Singapore, a 30 minute journey
- Travel through a tropical Singaporean garden onboard the one and only Spirit of Singapore boat ride
- Madame Tussauds Singapore 5-in-1 Experiences + Digital Photo
- Madame Tussauds Singapore 5-in-1 Experiences + VR Racing + Digital Photo
Condition of Participation:
- VR Racing:
- Maximum weight: 120 kilograms
- Minimum height: 1.40 metres
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Monday to Sunday
- 10AM – 6PM
- Note: Timings are subject to change without prior notice
How To Use:
- All guests visiting are required to book a date/time on this link.
- Present your ticket for direct entry to the attraction
- 40 Imbiah Rd, Sentosa, Singapore 099700
- To get direction Open location in Google Map
How to Get There:
- By Foot:
- Take the MRT to HarbourFront station. From VivoCity Shopping Mall’s waterfront promenade you can enter via the Sentosa Boardwalk. This is a 30-minute walk. Please follow directional signs to Madame Tussauds Singapore which is at Imbiah Lookout.
- By Car:
- Access Sentosa via Sentosa Gateway and park at Imbiah Lookout car park. Simply follow directional signs to Imbiah Lookout. Madame Tussauds Singapore is just a few steps away.
- By Cable Car:
- From HarbourFront MRT take Exit B (HarbourFront Centre). Follow directional signs leading to Singapore Cable Car station at HarbourFront Tower ll and take the cable car to Sentosa Island.
- By Sentosa Express:
- Head to the 3rd level of the VivoCity shopping mall for the Sentosa Express monorail to Sentosa Island. Alight at Imbiah Station (second stop), follow the sign, to Imbiah Lookout carpark, and you will see the red carpet of Madame Tussauds Singapore.
- By Taxi:
- Destination should be "Madame Tussauds Singapore" or "40 Imbiah Road", and you will alight at a Grab pick up point, and fun is only less than 5 minutes walk away!
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be canceled under any circumstances.
- Tickets must be used as per the booking date and time.