Melbourne Skydeck - Melbourne - (Previousily Eureka Skydeck Melbourne)
Catch stunning panoramic views of the ranges by day and the dazzling Melbourne skyline by night. Skydeck 88 also offers activities and presents visitors with a collection of fun facts. Play around with the interactive Serendipity Table, spot key landmarks with viewfinders, or brave a walk onto "The Terrace". Not for the faint-hearted, "The Terrace" exposes you to the outside elements at nearly 300 meters above the ground.
Even the ride up to The Edge is exhilarating Skydeck's elevators, the fastest in the Southern Hemisphere, travel at over 9 meters per second and take just 38 seconds to travel from the ground to the 88th floor.
If you are feeling brave, there is an optional entry to the "Edge Experience." "Bird's eye view" takes on a whole new meaning at the Southern Hemisphere's highest viewing platform. This glass cube protrudes 3 meters out from the side of the building. With glass walls, ceiling, and floor, this is the only place with the true "Edge Experience!"
Take in a 360° bird's eye view of Melbourne through the giant glass windows, go up 285 meters in only 38 seconds as you ride the fastest elevator in the Southern Hemisphere. You can use the 30 viewfinders and high definition binoculars to spot Melbourne's landmarks and enjoy the breathtaking city views. Get ready to enjoy a spectacular view atop Eureka Tower Skydeck 88, one of the highest points in the city. You will ride one of the fastest elevators which will take you to the top at 285 meters above ground & where you can experience Sights and Sounds that brings to life the sights of greater Melbourne, this will be an experience to remember.
- Get 360 degree views of Melbourne from nearly 300 metres above the ground
- Take a 38 second elevator ride, which is the fastest in the Southern Hemisphere
- Choose to also experience The Edge, a glass cube extending from the tower's 88th floor
- Melbourne Skydeck (previously Eureka Skydeck) - Admission:
Enjoy panoramic views of Melbourne from Melbourne Skydeck (previously Eureka Skydeck), the highest public viewing platform in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Melbourne Skydeck (previously Eureka Skydeck) - Admission + The Edge Experience:
Enjoy panoramic views of Melbourne from Melbourne Skydeck (previously Eureka Skydeck), the highest public viewing platform in the Southern Hemisphere. You will also experience The Edge, a glass cube that suspends you nearly 300 metres above the ground for five to six minutes.
- Children aged 4-16 Years
- Open daily from 12pm to 10pm, last entry 9:30pm*
- Friday November 25th – 12pm to 5pm, last entry 4:30pm
- Note: Timings are subject to change without prior notice
- 7 Riverside Quay, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
- To get direction Open location in Google Map
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be canceled under any circumstances.