A tandem skydive is the quickest and easiest way to experience the thrill of freefall at over 120 miles per hour, while securely harnessed to one of our experienced and accomplished instructors. Adrenaline enthusiasts can live this adventure at our two world-class locations, the Palm Dropzone and the Desert Dropzone.
Every customer who purchases a tandem package at either of our locations will receive photographs and our standard edited video of their experience on a USB drive one hour after completing their skydive.
A tandem package at our premium location, the Palm Dropzone, costs a total of AED 2,199. Located within the city of Dubai, the highlight of a tandem experience here is the stunning view of the iconic Palm Jumeirah island from 13,000 ft.
Those who visit our Desert Dropzone, located about 35 km outside Dubai, will need to pay a total of AED 1,699 for a tandem package. This, our standard location, offers customers a skydive over Dubai’s sandy dunes from 13,000 ft. A desert safari, if you will, like no other.
You can also purchase third-party insurance and pay to receive an Instagram-friendly video of your skydive. This 1-minute edited video features all the highlights of your tandem skydive - perfect for sharing (and bragging about it) with friends and family as soon as you receive it.
Those interested in a tandem experience at either location must meet all of our requirements (below). If you do not meet all our requirements you will not be allowed to skydive and your deposit will not be refunded. We also suggest you read through the Important section (below) for information on how to prepare for your skydive and for what to expect on the day. For any other queries please contact our tandem reservation team directly.
We look forward to skydiving with you!
Weight & BMI
- A minimum degree of fitness is required to complete a tandem skydive and to ensure a safe landing for you and your instructor. Your Body Mass Index (BMI) is an indicator of this.
- Skydive Dubai requires each tandem customer to meet both, the weight and BMI requirements listed below. These are the equipment’s manufacturer’s requirements and we cannot make exceptions for safety reasons.
- Weight: 90.0 kg/ 198.0 lbs or less.
- BMI: 27.5 or less.
- Weight: 100.0 kg/220 lbs or less.
- BMI: 30.0 or less.
- Please note, our staff will weigh you (with your shoes and clothes on) when you check-in on the day of your skydive before you make the final payment. You are welcome to visit our locations before you book your skydive to weigh yourself on our scales.
- You must be 12 years of age or above (according to the Gregorian calendar) on the day of your tandem skydive. Please bring a valid and official government photo ID (Emirates ID, driver’s license, passport) on the day of your skydive.
- If you are between 12 to 17 years of age, you will need the signed consent of a parent or legal guardian on the Parent Consent Tandem Waiver. It is required that the same parent or legal guardian accompany you on the day of your skydive. Please note, you will not be allowed to skydive if they are not present. Additionally, your parent or legal guardian must also carry a valid and official government photo ID (Emirates ID, driver’s license, passport).
- If you are 70 years old or older on the day you skydive, kindly download and fill out the Declaration of Fitness form (point 6) prior to your arrival at our location. The form must be completed and must be signed and stamped by your doctor.
No drugs or alcohol
- Skydive Dubai has a zero-tolerance alcohol and/or drugs policy. There must be no alcohol or drugs in your system 24 hours before your skydive.
If you suffer from or have previously suffered from any of the conditions listed below, kindly download and fill out the Declaration of Fitness form (point 6) prior to your arrival at our location. The form must be completed and must be signed and stamped by your doctor. This is essential for both your safety and the safety of your instructor. If you do not follow these instructions, there is a chance your skydive could be canceled. Please contact your doctor in case of any queries.
- Severe head injury
- Recurrent blackouts or giddiness
- Disease of the brain or nervous system
- High blood pressure
- Heart or lung disease
- Dislocated shoulder or other limb(s)
- Recurrent weakness
- Mental illness
- Drug or alcohol addiction
- Any past or present medical conditions
- If you are pregnant you should not skydive.
No scuba diving
- Please avoid scuba diving at least 24 hours prior to you tandem skydive.
Download Tandem Waiver & Declaration of Fitness form
- You can download our Tandem Waiver and the Declaration of Fitness form here. These documents are valid for both our locations.
- Skydive Dubai Tandem Waiver
- Declaration of Fitness form
- Tandem Jumper Insurance
- Insurance Policy
What time to arrive
- The time mentioned in your booking confirmation email is your arrival time, it is not your skydive time. If you selected a slot of 10:00 am, please arrive at 10:00 am. Additionally, please plan to spend between three to four hours, (i.e. from the time you check-in till the time you collect your USB), at our location on the day of your skydive.
What to bring
- A filled and signed copy of the Tandem Waiver form (also available at our locations, if required).
- A valid and official government photo ID (Emirates ID, driver’s license, passport).
- Your gift certificate, if using it.
- A completed and stamped Declaration of Fitness form if you are 70 years or older, or if you have or have had any medical conditions mentioned in the list above.
What to wear
Please dress suitably and comfortably for your skydive, and be respectful of the local culture and sentiments.
- Athletic, comfortable clothes are advised; t-shirts/tops must have sleeves.
- Sneakers or sport shoes are ideal for your skydive. Please make sure your shoes don't have any buckles or studs on them.
- Not allowed: Low-cut tops, sleeveless tops, collared shirts, crop tops or short shorts.
- Not allowed: Sandals, boots or heeled/platform shoes of any type.
- Customers are advised to remove any jewelry, watches and other accessories before their skydive. These can be placed in the free personal lockers at our locations.
- Every customer will be given protective eye goggles to wear during their skydive. So, if you need to wear prescription glasses or lenses during your skydive, please do so. You don't want to miss that view!
- Skydiving is a weather-dependent sport. High-speed winds, poor visibility, rain (yes, it is known to happen in Dubai) and low clouds, are just some of the reasons that can delay, or even cancel our skydiving operations.
- In case of bad weather, our team will announce a “standby”, which means we have to put our operations on hold. Regular announcements will be made updating you on the conditions while you wait at our locations.
- If the weather shows no signs of improving and we have to cancel operations and you cannot reschedule for the next available date, you will receive a refund.
- While we always do our best to communicate operational changes, Skydive Dubai reserves the right to close our dropzones without any prior warning. In this case, our team will contact you by phone or email to cancel or reschedule your skydive.
- Skydive Dubai is not liable for any costs (travel, stay, etc.) incurred by the individual in the instances mentioned above. Please visit our Sales & Refund Policy for information.
- Given the popularity of tandem skydiving in Dubai, we suggest you book your skydive in advance. If you are a tourist and are visiting Dubai, we advise that you schedule your skydive for the beginning of your trip in case it needs to be rescheduled due to bad weather. Reservations must be made through the live booking calendar on our official website.
- If you haven’t booked in advance, you may show up when our locations open and put your name on the daily waiting list. Please note, this list is on a first-come-first-served basis and there are no guarantees you will get a turn. It depends on the day’s bookings and scheduling.
Request for a female instructor
- Our female tandem instructors are some of the best in the world. If you’d prefer to skydive with a woman for cultural or religious reasons, please tell us when you check-in for your skydive. We’ll do our best to accommodate your request as it depends on staffing and availability on the day.
- Please note, if you have a tandem booking for our Desert Dropzone please contact our staff at least 48 hours prior to your skydive with this request using the Contact Us form.
Request to reschedule
Plans change, we understand that. In this case...
- Individuals must reschedule up to 24 hours before their reservation date or risk losing their deposit.
- Groups must reschedule 72 hours ahead of their reservation date or risk losing their deposits.
- Please send our tandem reservation staff your request to reschedule your skydive.
Merchandise & gear
- Both our locations have an on-site shop selling exclusive Skydive Dubai merchandise including clothing, keyrings, mugs, stickers, and bags that make the perfect souvenirs of what is an adventure of a lifetime. The Shop also stocks limited skydiving gear for purchase.
- Free WIFI is available at both our dropzones. Our locations also have an on-site café selling food and refreshments.
- Visitors are welcome to sit on the outdoor deck at our locations and watch skydivers land.
- Skydive Dubai does not provide daycare or child supervision facilities. Young children must be supervised at all times.
- Sorry, but we do not allow dogs on the premises.
The deposit is refundable in the case of bad weather.
We cannot issue refunds for (examples, but not limited to):
- Not meeting our age or weight/BMI requirements.
- Not showing up on time.
- Arriving under the influence of drugs/ and or alcohol.
- If you’ve been scuba diving 24 hours before your skydive.
- If your weight/BMI exceeds our health-and-safety requirements.
Pictures and video
- Every tandem customer will be accompanied by a camera flyer capturing every moment of the skydive. A tandem package at both our locations includes photographs and a standard edited video of your tandem experience. Customers can purchase a special Instagram video edit at our Palm Dropzone for an additional fee of AED 100.
- While our camera flyers are highly trained and use the latest equipment, given the nature of the activity if the camera equipment does (on the rare occasion) malfunction or there is a technical glitch that is beyond our control, the incident will be escalated to Skydive Dubai’s management for reviewal and the customer may be eligible for a refund of AED 200 only (i.e. price of the photos and video). Please note, the decision of the management team will be final.
Locations & hours of operation
- Palm Dropzone: Al Seyahi street, Mina Seyahi, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- January to April 2021: The dropzone will be open from 9:00 am from Thursday to Tuesday.
- Desert Dropzone: Located outside Dubai, on E66 (Dubai-Al Ain road), near Margham, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- January 2021: The dropzone is open from 9:00 am until sunset, every Friday, and Saturday, only, for tandem skydiving. It is closed from Sunday to Thursday.
- February 2021: The dropzone will be open from 9:00 am until sunset, on the weekends of February 5 & 6, and February 12 & 13, only. The location will be closed from February 14 to 28.
- Operations at both dropzones will continue until the weather permits.
- Skydive Dubai reserves the right to close its dropzones or cancel operations without prior notice. Skydive Dubai will not be responsible for any incidental expenses or consequential losses that anyone may incur as a result of planned or unexpected dropzone closures, including but not limited to visas, airline tickets, hotels, taxi fare, etc.