Abu Dhabi City Tour With Warner Bros
Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates and the second largest City in the Emirates after Dubai. Abu Dhabi Tour is a full day tour which covers all major landmarks. The main attractions of Abu Dhabi Tour are Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque which is the largest Mosque in UAE and eighth largest Mosque in the world. Enjoy Ferrari World Rides which are designed to thrill. Whether you crave the intense G-force of world-class roller coasters, want to go-kart race with your family or challenge the best lap times in a state-of-the-art simulator – Ferrari World has endless fun for everyone.
The driver will pick you for Abu Dhabi Tour from your hotel or any other accommodation within Dubai. We pass through one of the largest man-made port in the world known as Jebel Ali port. This tour gives you the perfect opportunity to visit some of the major landmarks in Abu Dhabi including the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque – a must visit in Abu Dhabi.
The Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi is one of the largest indoor theme parks located on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi. Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi will bring together all your favourite Warner Bros. characters and stories under one roof to offer you an enthralling, captivating day out for all the family.
Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi is a fully indoor theme park which includes 29 exhilarating rides, shows and attractions. Furthermore, the Warner Bros. has six truly immersive lands - Warner Bros. Plaza, Gotham City, Metropolis, Cartoon Junction, Bedrock and Dynamite Gulch - will come together to create an unparalleled fan experience. Expect everyone from Batman to Bugs Bunny, Superman to Scooby-Doo amongst 29 state-of-the-art thrilling rides, a host of interactive family-friendly attractions and unique live entertainment.
Warner Bros. is located on the famous Yas Island in Abu Dhabi. The theme park is indoor and fully air-conditioned, as is typical of most major theme parks in this region due to the extreme heat in the summer.
Highlights of Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi
Warner Bros. Plaza
Get ready for the fun as the Warner Bros. Plaza brings so much excitement and fun. The Plaza is an elegant art deco celebration of all things Warner and the Golden Age of Hollywood. The exciting lands centre around Warner Bros. Plaza; step through the portals to Bedrock, Dynamite Gulch, Cartoon Junction, Gotham City or Metropolis and prepare to be transported to these unique, immersive environments.
Bedrock is a perfect place to step back in time as you enter Bedrock, a rocking land full of Stone Age family fun and adventure. Packed with iconic features from the legendary family favourite show, Bedrock gives you the opportunity to get up close and personal with all your favourite characters in the middle of their prehistoric town.
You’ll fit right in at the frantic, chaotic, colourful land that is Dynamite Gulch if you are a bit crazy or slightly on the wacky side. This desert landscape is packed full of exciting escapades, animated antics and mad mishaps that’ll keep every member of your family on their toes.
Cartoon Junction is a place where you can expect to see everyone from Tom and Jerry to Bugs Bunny and Scooby Doo, in a land packed full of rides, attractions and more. Immerse yourself in the characters’ hijinks, mystery, and whirlwind at every turn.
Come and explore the home to the world’s greatest detective, Batman and a collection of evil, scheming Super-Villains operating in a sinister criminal underworld, the legendary urban landscape of Gotham City - with its brooding, archaic skyline - is full of dramatic moments, heroic exploits and action-packed fun for everyone.
Enter the gleaming urban landscape of the iconic city of Metropolis, silhouetted against the eternal sunset sky; modern, cosmopolitan, safe. Home to reporters Clark Kent and Lois Lane, with the legendary Daily Planet at its centre, and of course protected against evil by Clark Kent’s secret alter ego, the one and only Superman
- Pick up from Dubai hotels.
- Pass through Jebel Ali world largest man Made Port.
- Stop at Warner Bros
- Warner Bros World Abu Dhabi Standard Ticket
- Warner Bros World Abu Dhabi Standard Ticket with meal voucher.
- Entry to Warner Bros enjoy the rides
- Witness the most noteworthy world largest carpet design by Iranian Artist.
- ‘Grand Mosque or Sheikh Zayed Mosque’ the 8th largest Mosque in the World.
- Apart from Friday, Non-Muslims can visit the Mosque with the proper dress code
- Finally back to Dubai
Key Things to Know Before You Book:
- A vaccination card or proof of vaccination is required.
- Vaccinated guests need a PCR test with a maximum validity of 30 days.
- Unvaccinated guests need a PCR test with a maximum validity of 48h.
- PCR tests from outside the UAE are also accepted.
- Children under 16 are exempted.
- The tour starting and ending point is Dubai
- Pickup and drop off can be done in 7, 14, 30, 35 or 50 Seater vehicle depending on number of guests.
- English Speaking Driver Cum Guide for 6 or less than 6 guest booking.
- Driver + English Speaking Guide for a group of more than 6 guests.
- Confirmation subject to availability. Please do check the availability via live chat or Whatsapp before online
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund, except (transfer charges will apply).
- Cancellation less than 24 hours in advance or no show will be 100% charged.
- The refund amount will be credited back to the same card used for booking
- In the event of poor weather conditions or other external factors out of our reasonable control, the activity/tour may be canceled at short notice, without any charges being applied to the guest. In such cases, the tour/activity can be re-scheduled or a full refund will be processed.
|Sunday||08:00 - 19:30|
|Monday||08:00 - 19:30|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 19:30|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 19:30|
|Thursday||08:00 - 19:30|
|Saturday||08:00 - 19:30|