Al Ain City Tour
Al Ain City tour is also known as the visit to Garden City due to its greenery. It is one of the most beautiful cities in the United Arab Emirates. Al Ain is the second largest city in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and the fourth largest city in the United Arab Emirates. Al Ain is the birthplace of Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, the first president of the United Arab Emirates.
We will take you to the delightful Garden City of Al Ain. Al Ain City Tour includes a visit to Hili Archeological site, which contains a portion of the intriguing old tombs and other notable stays of the city. We then continue to the Al Ain Museum, with its broad archaeological accumulation, including some staggering second thousand years gold pendants. Al Ain Museum houses a recreation of Grand Hili tomb, with its stone engravings.
After that we will drive you to Jebel Hafeet – UAE’s most elevated crest, giving you shocking perspectives of the desert. At the foot of Jebel Hafeet are high temp water springs-perfect for showering tired feet in steaming restorative waters. We will likewise stop at the Camel Market, the biggest camel market in the UAE, as of late remodeled to excite visitors more, then proceed onward to Al Ain Zoo, home to some the world’s final white lions and tigers. The delightfully composed Al Ain zoo offers you the opportunity to get up near the creatures while walking around the brilliant greenery enclosures and fenced in areas. Definitely justified even despite a visit!
Highlights of Al Ain City Tour
- AL Ain Zoo (ticket price not included in tour price)
- Jable-e-Hafeet Views
- AL Ain Museum
- Al Ain Oasis
- Oman Border
- Al Ain Shopping Mall Stop for Lunch (not included in tour price)
- Camel Market
Private Basis Only
Operated on everyday basis except Friday & Public holidays
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund, except (transfer charges will apply).
- Cancellation less than 24 hours in advance or no show will be 100% charged.
- The refund amount will be credited back to the same card used for booking
- In the event of poor weather conditions or other external factors out of our reasonable control, the activity/tour may be canceled at short notice, without any charges being applied to the guest. In such cases, the tour/activity can be re-scheduled or a full refund will be processed.
|Sunday||08:30 - 16:00|
|Monday||08:30 - 16:00|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 16:00|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 16:00|
|Thursday||08:30 - 16:00|
|Friday||08:30 - 16:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 16:00|