Dubai City Tour With Sightseeing Cruise
Dubai is the largest city of the United Arab Emirates, located in the southeast of the Persian Gulf. The City attracted millions of visitor across the globe due to so many tourists’ attractions. Dubai is among the top ten most visited cities in the world. Dubai was just a desert with few single roads and some building in the 19th Century. But now Dubai is one of the most visited cities in the world due to its rapid development.
Discover the landmarks of Dubai on a 5-hour guided city tour. Travelling by air-conditioned vehicle and get to know about Dubai’s own Burj Khalifa, Burj al Arab, Atlantis the Palm &Dubai Marina. Plus, delve into historical Dubai with visits to Dubai Museum and a drive along Gold Souk and by Jumeirah Mosque and One Hour Sightseeing Cruise.
- Pick up from the Hotels Deira, Bur Dubai and Sheikh Zayed Road
- Drive through Gold Souq and visit Dubai Museum
- Stop at the Dubai Museum
- Drive to Jumeirah Mosque
- Stop at Saga World (sometimes maybe stop) for Shopping
- Drive to Kite beach
- Stop at Kite Beach
- Stop for the Burj Al Arab Photoshoot
- Drive to Dubai Marina
- Stop at Marina Cruise
- 1 Hour Marina Sightseeing Cruising
- Drive to Dubai Palm
- Drive through Sheikh Zayed Road
- Stop at Sheikh Palace for Photo Shoot
- Back to Hotel
Things to Remember
- Pickup from Dubai central Hotels and accommodations.
- Please contact us if your pickup location is away from the main City.
- Please always mention clear location/landmark for the pickup while making booking
- This is an English speaking guided sharing basis city tour
|Days||Pickup - Drop off Time|
|Sunday||08:00 - 14:00|
|Monday||08:00 - 14:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 14:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 14:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 14:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 14:00|