- United Arab Emirates
- City Tours
- Dubai City Tour (Half-Day) with Blue Mosque Visit
Dubai City Tour (Half-Day) with Blue Mosque Visit
Dubai is the largest city of the United Arab Emirates, located in the southeast of the Persian Gulf. The City attracted millions of visitors across the globe due to so many tourists attractions. Dubai is among the top ten most visited cities in the world. Dubai was just a desert with few single roads and some buildings in the 19th Century. But now Dubai is one of the most visited cities in the world due to its rapid development.
Discover the landmarks of Dubai on a 5-hour guided city tour. Traveling by air-conditioned vehicle and get to know about Dubai’s own Burj Khalifa, Burj al Arab, Atlantis the Palm &Dubai Marina. Plus, delve into historical Dubai with Blue Mosque Visit.
Pick Up & Palm Jumeirah Drive Through
Are you ready to begin this amazing Dubai sightseeing tour? It is in an air-conditioned vehicle that we will transfer you to Dubai for enjoying our first attraction stopping by The Pointe, Palm Jumeirah to witness the magnificent view of Atlantis, The Palm Hotel. Later, we shall also enjoy a Burj Al Arab photo stop from the beachside.
Blue Mosque Visit
Our next destination Blue Mosque accommodates around 2000 worshippers at the same time and is known for the brilliant architectural excellence inspired by the Turkish Blue Mosque in Istanbul. Walking around, admire the beautiful walls and exteriors decorated with blue tiles.
Enjoy an Abra Water Taxi Ride & Visit the Gold & Spice Souks
The final stop of the day will be the Creek from where we will reach the Gold and Spice Souks, traveling in a traditional Abra water taxi. Here, we will shop to our heart’s content observing the varied spices and jewelry.
Old Emirati House Visit
Thereafter, we head towards Al Khayma Heritage House at Al Fahidi Historical District to be welcomed with local tea/coffee, enjoying the Emirati hospitality. As we tour the traditional house, we get a chance to know more about the journey of UAE starting with the desert from the tents to reaching Mars.
Explore the old Emirati bedroom with its antiques before concluding the house visit, admiring the architectural development of the authentic house from the tent replica located at the restaurant to Arish palm front houses finally to the megastructures.
Once we are done with the Old and Modern Dubai city tour, we shall drop you off at your selected location or hotel in Dubai.
- Pick-up and drop-off from the selected hotel/location in Dubai.
- Pickup can be done from central hotels only, please do check availability before booking.
- Clean and air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional and licensed tour guide of your selected language
- Abra water taxi fees
- Al Khayma Heritage House visit
- Cold mineral water during the tour
Things to Remember
- The duration of the tour includes both pick-up and drop-off timings as well.
- Confirmation subject to availability. Please do check the availability via live chat or Whatsapp before online booking.
- Tour duration is fixed for all tours/activities, but it may vary depending on the city traffic.
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, some days the Blue Mosque is closed. In this case, you will stop there for a photo opportunity.
- Please note, the tour duration will be between 4 and 5.5 hours, depending on traffic.
- This tour may be conducted in two different languages simultaneously.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible, but if anyone in your group has any physical disabilities, please get in touch and we can customize a private trip.
- Free of charge if the infants do not occupy a seat.
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund, except (transfer charges will apply).
- Cancellation less than 24 hours in advance or no show will be 100% charged.
- The refund amount will be credited back to the same card used for booking
- In the event of poor weather conditions or other external factors out of our reasonable control, the activity/tour may be canceled at short notice, without any charges being applied to the guest. In such cases, the tour/activity can be re-scheduled or a full refund will be processed.
|Sunday||08:00 - 13:00|
|Monday||08:00 - 13:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 13:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 13:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 13:00|
|Friday||15:00 - 20:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 13:00|