Fujairah East Coast Tour
Fujairah East Coast Tour includes the visit to some of the beautiful landmarks lying along the Gulf of Oman. Fujairah is known for its beaches and the Hajar Mountains, which run through much of the emirate. In the south, the city of Fujairah is home to the massive Sheikh Zayed Mosque, with its towering white minarets. Overlooking the city is Fujairah Fort, a reconstructed 17th-century fortress featuring round and square towers.
The excursion will first begin with a drive up to and through Hajar Mountain Range going by Faisal rock. After that, the next a stop will be made at the beachside town of Khalba for some turtle spotting. The drive then proceeds through Fujairah shoreline territory showcasing its legacy as an angling port and after that through downtown Fujairah going by the eminent Fujairah Grand Mosque. Visits will then be made to the Fujairah Fort, Heritage Village, and Museum.
A Meal break offers the chance to take in the shocking perspectives of Snoopy Island, its encompassing shorelines, and the Hajar mountain range. Post lunch may give the chance to shower in the Indian Sea given the colossal year-round climate offered by the UAE.
The voyage proceeds with the investigation of the Al Badiyah Mosque (the most established in the UAE) and its Looktower. One will then go through the interesting towns of Dibba and stop in the town of Masafi. The visits will close in Masafi with a visit to its acclaimed roadside showcase otherwise called the ‘Friday Market’ where one will have the capacity to scan through conventional painstaking work like carpets, stoneware and, keepsakes.
Highlights of East Coast Tour
- Hajar Mountains
- Friday Market
- Mountain of Dibba
- Indian Ocean
- Beida Mosque (7 to 8 hundred years old)
- Break for Lunch on own cost (Lunch Cost not included)
- Local Souq
- Vegetable & Fruit Market
- Carpet Market
- Fujairah Beach
- Fujairah Museum
- Fort of Fujairah
Key Things to Know Before You Book:
- The tour starting and ending point is Dubai
- Pickup and drop off can be done in 7, 14, 30, 35 or 50 Seater vehicle depending on number of guests.
- English Speaking Driver Cum Guide for 6 or less than 6 guest booking.
- Driver + English Speaking Guide for a group of more than 6 guests.
- Confirmation subject to availability. Please do check the availability via live chat or Whatsapp before online
- Private Basis Only
- Operated on everyday basis except Friday & Public holidays
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund, except (transfer charges will apply).
- Cancellation less than 24 hours in advance or no show will be 100% charged.
- The refund amount will be credited back to the same card used for booking
- In the event of poor weather conditions or other external factors out of our reasonable control, the activity/tour may be canceled at short notice, without any charges being applied to the guest. In such cases the tour/activity can be re-scheduled or a full refund will be processed.
|Sunday||08:30 - 17:00|
|Monday||08:30 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 17:00|
|Thursday||08:30 - 17:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 17:00|