Luxury Marina Dinner Cruise and Yacht
JTR always brings exclusive offers and activities to our prestigious guests from around the globe. With extensive local market knowledge, continuously bring new activities for our guests to make them feel special. The new luxury dinner cruises and yachts are now available for both individual, family and group booking.
The Megayacht Luxury Marina Dinner Cruise and Yacht is available for sharing basis as well as for all types of Private and Corporate events from Weddings to Annual Gala dinners and Ballroom Events. Our Yachts can Host groups as large as 600. These are some of the largest and most luxurious Megayacht in the entire UAE. The Ballroom can hold up to 400 Guests and the Sun Deck can Host up to 500 People at the same time.
We operate 2 hours luxury marina dinner cruise and yacht on a daily basis for dinner. The boarding time is 8 PM daily and the departure time of our luxury marina cruise and yachts is 830PM. This includes a two-hour ride in Dubai Marina which covers the blue water, palm, Atlantis, JBR, Dubai Marina (Atlantis Subject to weather conditions). Our meal is from a 5* Westin Hotel multi-cuisine which includes a buffet, canapes, live BBQ, soft drinks and juices.
Highlights of Luxury Dinner Cruise & Yacht
- Two hours Dinner Cruising
- Cruising with Spectacular Views of Dubai Skyline (JBR, Bluewater, Palm, Atlantis*) Subject to weather conditions)
- Multi-Cuisine Dinner by 5* Westin Hotel
- Live BBQ
- Soft Drinks
Multiple Entertainment Zones (DHA social distancing adhered)
- Onboard Swimming Pool 42,000 Liters & Jacuzzi
- Top Deck – Party Ambience (200 Capacity)
- Main Deck Salon – Chill Lounge (150 Capacity)
- Note: The daily dinner cruise is either on Lotus Mega Yacht or desert Rose Megayacht.
The food and ambience will be same as lotus.
- Boarding time: 18:45 hours
- Cruise Time: 19:30-2230 Hours
Dubai Marina Behind Dubai Marina Mall Near RTA electric abra station, Below Address Hotel
- 18:45 hrs – 19:00 hrs Boarding From Pier 7
- 2230 hrs Drop Off at Pier 7 (Dubai Marina Mall)
- Atlantis Subject to Weather Conditions
COVID 19 REGULATIONS
- DJ, Live entertainment, Dancing is strictly not allowed without written DTCM approval.
- All Government Safety guidelines including Social distancing and wearing Masks need to be followed by the Guests and Organizers.
- In case of COVID Violations Dutch Oriental reserves the right to terminate a party, and/or Captain will turn back the Boat to Parking where COVID preventive guidelines are not followed by the customer/ client or third parties (entertainers, DJ, etc.). No refund will be issued in this case and Violators will be reported to Authorities.
- Captain's decision would be final in regard to the safety of guests and law compliance.
- Any fine levied by the authorities for breach of any laws or regulations including COVID Guidelines would be the responsibility of the Organizer / Client and Dutch Oriental Megayachts LLC, reserves the rights to recover any fines & penalties or loss in revenues because of such breach and/or terms conditions of this contract.