Atlantis Water Park
Atlantis is one of the most luxurious hotels in Dubai. It is located in one of the posh areas of world-famous Palm Jumeirah Island. Atlantis Water Park is the number one water park in the Middle East. Atlantis Water Park had opened in 2009 as part of the Atlantis. It was the first resort Build on the island and is themed on the myth of Atlantis.
It’s a must-visit place for all visitors from all parts of the world. Enjoy the breath-taking view of Jumeirah Island alongside the sandy beaches and a beautiful view of the skyscraper. The aqua venture water park has so many exciting slides and river ride including the most thrilling leaf of faith. Get the adrenaline pumping with record-breaking rides and slides, get up close and personal with sharks and rays or kick back and relax on 700 meters of a pristine private beach or in the new exclusive reserved seating areas. Come and get your thrills, spills, and divine relaxation at the best water park in Dubai, Atlantis Waterpark.
During peak season, guests may experience an extended queuing time for both ticket purchase and ride queue. Pre-book your tickets online to limit your queuing experience at the Ticketing Plaza. For pre-bookings including online tickets purchased, please head straight to the “Pre-Purchased Tickets” counter on the right-hand side of the plaza.
The Aquaventure Waterpark includes lots of water slides and rides of different styles. The most exciting attraction of the palm is the Marine and rides on different slides. It also includes the lost chamber aquarium. Reveal the ruins of the ancient of lost city of Atlantis. You can see 65000 marine animals in a mysterious setting and experience the myth of these ruins which goes back thousands of years.
Highlights of Atlantis Water Park
- Enjoy your day with friends and family in the region leading water park
- Experience thrilling and exciting rides.
- Take unlimited rides
- Spend your day on a tropical landscape in an amazing atmosphere
- Access to the private beach
- Dedicated playgrounds for kids
- Take a bite of refreshments from on-site restaurants.
- Shower Rooms for Males and females
Age and Height Restrictions
- If unaccompanied by an adult, children must be at least 12 years old to enter Atlantis Water Park
- To ensure the safety of our guests, access to certain rides is restricted to those over 1.2 meters
- All people over 1.2 meters tall are required to purchase an adult ticket.
- Children below 2 yrs will consider as Infant.
- Children below 1.2 meters height & below 12 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above 12 years will be considered as adults and charged adult rates.
- Children must always be accompanied by an Adult or a Guardian during the tour or attraction visit.
- The operator may deny entry to children traveling alone for safety concern, so kindly follow the child policy at all time
Hours of Operation
- 10:00 AM - 05:30 PM
- Closing hours subject to change depending on the time of year.