Legoland Water Park
LEGOLAND Water Park is the part of Dubai Parks and Resorts, LEGOLAND Dubai and LEGOLAND Water Park are the ultimate year-round theme park destination in the Middle East for families with children from 2-12. LEGOLAND Dubai and LEGOLAND Water Park are hands-on experiences allowing families to take part in a full day LEGO-themed adventures through interactive rides, water slides, models and building experiences.
Highlights of LEGOLAND Water Park
- There are over 20 water slides and attractions for the family to enjoy together.
- Zoom your way down in this open body slide straight into the water below.
- Spin down the slide on your own or with a friend on a double tube and enjoy endless twists and turns.
- Race each other on these double body slides shooting you into a wading area below... who will reach the bottom first.
- Speed down the 60-foot drop of this open body slide and ‘splash out’ into the water below.
- The whole family can ride together in a family-sized raft down a 312-foot-long curving track on an 11-foot in diameter halfpipe.
- Catch a gentle wave or simply cool off in this perfectly sized wave pool where the waves are just big enough for the whole family to enjoy.
- This exhilarating ride consists of six mat slides where you can race together with your friends but be warned, it sure is wet and wild.
- Are you ready to take on the Joker? This fun and an interactive water playground with slides offer something for every family member.
- Splash time! Toddlers will love this water play area with four “toddler-sized” slides and larger than life LEGO® DUPLO® characters.
- Who can build the biggest, best LEGO® raft? You can! Imagine, design and build your own unique LEGO vessel and float around the lazy river.
- Here is where the creativity really flows. The whole family can each build their own boats with LEGO® bricks and put them to the test. Will yours be the best?
- Both UAE Resident & Non-Resident
Legoland Water Park Timings
- Thursday to Tuesday 10 AM to 05 PM
- Park is closed on Wednesdays
For health and safety reasons, the following clothing are the ONLY items allowed to be worn while in the water:
- One and two-piece swimsuits
- Rash guards
Items NOT PERMITTED to be worn while in the water are but not limited to:
- Abayas, sarees, long shirts, long pants, jeans, undergarments, cotton shorts, any sheer or see-through clothing.
- Footwear such as shoes, trainers, "Crocs" or sandals cannot be worn on the slides or within the water-based attractions. Slip-resistant "pool socks" designed specifically for use in pool environments are permitted.
- Regular diapers are not permitted in any ride or attraction. All young children must wear appropriate swim diapers. We do have these available for purchase in the Water Park retail stores.
- Swimwear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets, or any metal ornamentation is not permitted in any rides or attraction.
- Clothing shall not indecently expose parts of the body, be transparent, or display obscene or offensive pictures or slogans.
- Please observe and respect local cultural sensitivity.
- LEGOLAND® Dubai management has the right to remove guests from the attraction and/or park for any swimming attire that is deemed to be inappropriate.
Pickup and Drop Off
- Available on a private basis
|Sunday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Monday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 17:00|