Wild Wild Wet Singapore
One of Singapore's largest water parks, Wild Wild Wet delivers a day of soaking wet thrills and spills the whole family will enjoy. Situated in Downtown East, the park has expanded to house 16 impressive attractions, including seven new additions including Kraken Racers, Free Fall and KidZ Zone. Cool off, pump up the adrenaline, or just relax and chill out with your friends and family.
Visit Wild Wild Wet, one of Singapore's largest water parks, located in Downtown East. This unique water park is one of the most popular attractions near downtown Singapore and was voted 5th in the Top 10 Water Parks in Asia category during the TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice awards in 2020. Take advantage of this exclusive Wild Wild Wet promotion and prepare to explore the ever-expanding park with 4 new hectares of space. Try out 16 unique water rides designed for every age group, including 7 new rides that bring excitement to a whole new level.
- From thrilling high speed aquatic slides for adrenaline lovers, to playful child friendly fun, there's something for the entire family to enjoy
- Tackle the Royal Flush, Asia’s first hybrid ride, and the Kraken Racers, Singapore’s first four-lane mat racer slide
- Try the Free Fall for a mind-blowing, almost vertical plunge or chill and go with the flow as you float down Shiok River
- Wild Wild Wet - 1 Day Pass (Off-peak - Monday To Friday)
The 1-day pass includes unlimited access to all attractions and rides, subject to safety, health, height, and physical restrictions. This ticket is valid Monday to Friday, except Singapore gazetted schools and public holidays.
- Wild Wild Wet - 1 Day Pass (Peak - Valid for All Days)
The 1-day pass includes unlimited access to all attractions and rides, subject to safety, health, height, and physical restrictions. This ticket is valid for all days, including Singapore gazetted school and public holidays.
Monday to Friday 12pm to 6pm (Last admission at 5pm) Saturday, Sunday, School Holidays and Public Holidays 11am to 6pm (Last admission at 5pm) Closed on Tuesday
- Note: Timings are subject to change without prior notice
How To Get To Wild Wild Wet?
By Public Bus
- At Pasir Ris Bus Interchange, take bus services 3, 5, 6, 12, 17, 21, 89, 354, 358 and alight at the first bus stop leaving from Pasir Ris Interchange.
- Alight at Pasir Ris MRT Station, EW1. You can reach Wild Wild Wet by taking the bus services from Pasir Ris Bus Interchange or by foot.
Pasir Ris MRT Shuttle
- Inform the taxi driver to drop you at Wild Wild Wet or to 1 Pasir Ris Close, Singapore 519599.
- If you are traveling from Pasir Ris Drive 8, you will turn right into Pasir Ris Drive 1. Cruise along Pasir Ris Drive 1 and turn left to Pasir Ris Drive 6. Travel along Pasir Ris Drive 6 and you will reach Downtown East.
- If you are traveling from Loyang Ave, you will be connected to Pasir Ris Drive 3. Travel along Pasir Ris Drive 3 and you will reach Downtown East. Traffic along Pasir Ris Drive 3 can be heavy at times.
- If you are traveling from Elias Road, you will be connected to Pasir Ris Drive 3. Travel along Pasir Ris Drive 3 and you will reach Downtown East. Traffic along Pasir Ris Drive 3 can be heavy at times.
Things To Know Before You Book
- Children below 3 years old may enter for free
- Please do not smoke or bring pets, food, or drinks into Wild Wild Wet; only guide dogs are permitted into the park
- Guests should dress in appropriate swimwear, shorts, and T-shirts at all times, and swimming diapers are required for children for safety purposes; all swimming attire should be free of zippers, buttons, or other hard objects.
- Ticket rates include access to all attractions and rides (safety, health, height, and physical restrictions apply)
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be canceled under any circumstances.