Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
Yas Waterworld is one of the leading water parks in the region. The park is located in Abu Dhabi on more than 15 hectares of land. Enjoy and have a blast at one of the world’s best waterparks, an iconic must-visit destination that promises legendary adventures. Don't miss our 5 one-of-a-kind rides that will not be found anywhere else in the world. With over 40 rip-roaring rides, slithering slides and attractions that range from adrenalin-pumping to suitable for young ones, there's fun for the taking - simply add water.
The Yas Waterworld is located on the famous Yas Island in Abu Dhabi. Come to experience a world of family fun at Yas Island, an adventure playground for everyone. There's splashing excitement at Yas Water world, speed, and thrills at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi and a host of your favorite characters at the soon-to-be-opening Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi. Each of the amazing theme parks features exhilarating rides, shows, and attractions aimed at delighting every member of the family, as well as a wide range of tempting dining options and exciting shopping opportunities.
The park is home to more than 40 rides, slides, and attractions, including Al Raha River, Bubble’s Barrel, Rush Rider, and Bandit Bomber which is the longest suspended roller coaster in the Middle East over 550 meters long.
Yas Water World legendary rides are categorized by thrill level: Shaheen's Adrenaline Rush (EXTREME), Dhabi's Exciting Adventure (HIGH), Hamlool's Moving & Grooving (MEDIUM), and Sultan's Young Fun (LOW). Get ready to splash, dunk, float, dive, and slide your way to fun at our iconic waterpark.
- Baby changing and diapers
- Locker and towel rental
- Lost and Found
- Luggage storage
- Prayer room
- Security bag check
- Ticketing booths
- Wristbands and park credits
- One Day Standard Ticket
- One Day Premium Ticket
- The current offer is valid for both visitors and residents
- Pickup and Drop off services available on a private basis on request
- Please note the below dates for Ladies Only Events at Yas Waterworld.
Yas Water World Timings
- November to February
- 10:00am - 6:00pm
- March to May*
- 10:00am - 7:00pm
- June to August*
- 10:00am - 8:00pm
- September to October*
- 10:00am - 7:00pm
*Every Thursday from March 8 - October 18 (Excluding Ramadan), park operates from 10:00am - 5:00pm, then reopens from 6:00pm - 11:00 for Ladies Night
*May 3 and November 1: 10:00am - 11:00pm - exclusive ladies-only events. No men allowed.
The meal option is not applicable on Thursday
برجاء الملاحظة ان العرض الحالي على موقعنا لا يستطيع الانضمام إلى أي مشغل آخر أو حماة الوطن أو أي كارت آخر. لأن السعر الحالي هو بالفعل سعر مخفض.
Please note that the current offer on our website can not be combined with any other offer or homat Al watan or any other card. Because the current price is already discounted price.
Terms and Conditions
- Guests aged 12 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult, holding a valid admission ticket;
- Children aged 3 and under can enter the Park for free as per Yas Water World (Subject to change);
- Junior is considered 1.1m for this park and 1.3m tall for multi-park tickets.
- Government-issued photo ID may be required as proof of age of the child;
- The current offer is valid for both visitors and Residents
- You may not bring food or drinks into the Park;
- You must comply with ride rules and follow our instructions in the Park;
- Height and safety restrictions apply; guests may not be able to experience all rides;
- This ticket is non-refundable.
- Admission and use of the Park is at your sole risk and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for loss, injury or damage sustained in the Park;
- We may deny admission or remove you from the Park for any reason.
The dress code at Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
Appropriate swimwear is a must at all times, for the health, safety and comfort of yourself and others.
Whoops, did you forget your swimsuit? Don't worry, you can buy what you need at the Yas Waterworld shops.
Inappropriate swimwear includes (but is not limited to):
- Underwear (boxers, briefs, etc.)
- Attire that is transparent or translucent in private areas
- Attire with metal buttons, zippers, buckles or snaps that could be abrasive to other swimmers and the rides, slides and attractions
- Shirts or jackets that button or zip up the front
- Long pants such as jeans, slacks and trousers
- Denim clothing
- Any clothing or accessory (belts, jewelry, etc.) deemed as potentially damaging to the attractions
- Regular diapers are not permitted in any pools or attractions. Waterproof swim diapers can be purchased at Sultan & Sons Trading in Qaryat Al Jewana Souk
- Do remember that Park management reserves the right to request that any guest either change their attire or leave the premises.
|Days||Pickup - Drop off Time|
|Sunday||13:00 - 22:00|
|Monday||13:00 - 22:00|
|Tuesday||13:00 - 22:00|
|Wednesday||13:00 - 22:00|
|Thursday||13:00 - 22:00|
|Friday||13:00 - 22:00|
|Saturday||13:00 - 19:00|