- United Arab Emirates
- Helicopter Tours
- Helicopter Ride Dubai - The Palm
Helicopter Ride Dubai
It’s a privilege that few get to enjoy the helicopter tour of Dubai. Helicopter ride Dubai is created to ensure an unforgettable experience for all travelers and tourists who visit Dubai. Helicopter tour Dubai covers from the internationally renowned Burj Khalifa and world-famous Burj Al Arab to the spectacular beaches and The Palm Jumeirah. Helicopter ride Dubai aerial tours ensure a unique unobstructed view of Dubai in well-appointed helicopters. Taking off from the Heli Dubai Jumeirah Heliport Dubai Police Academy. Helicopter tours make excellent gifts or surprises, whether for birthdays, anniversaries or simply to say thank you.
Explore the City of Vision and experience an exciting helicopter tour taking off from the Dubai Marina Helipad. Fly over the breathtaking world wonders – THE PALM JUMEIRAH, THE ATLANTIS HOTEL, and the beautiful beaches. As the aerial sight-seeing gaze continues at the famous Dubai shorelines and beaches, be amazed by the stunning BURJ AL ARAB – a 7-star hotel and BURJ KHALIFA the tallest building in the world. Get the opportunity to explore the old Dubai, where the Heritage Wind Towers, The Old Souk, and the Dubai Creek are historically situated. Vision Tour is a must-try experience when visiting Dubai
Helicopter Tour options and inclusions:
Pearl Heli Tour (12 Minutes)
A 12 minutes flight takes off from Atlantis The Palm, Hotel on the Palm Jumeirah Island heading to Burj Khalifa, the highest tower in the world, while flying, over Burj Al Arab, Dubai Coastline, and the most, famous landmarks of Dubai.
Fun Ride (15 Minutes)
Fly from Dubai’s most famous manmade island to the world’s tallest tower. On route from Atlantis The Palm to Burj Khalifa, See Aquaventure Water Park, the striking Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Beach coastline, and The World Islands from its south pole.
The Iconic Ride (17 Minutes)
Our top bestseller will let you see every prominent landmark of Dubai from the sky. see Atlantis, Palm Jumeirah Island, Burj al Arab hotel, Dubai coastline, downtown, Burj Khalifa, and forthcoming lagoon project that has the world's biggest swimming pool.
City Circuit (25 Minutes)
Experience a dramatic ascent from a modern manmade wonder to the historic creek where Dubai was born. From Atlantis, The Palm, cross the Arabian Gulf and fly over The World Islands, before proceeding to Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest tower. Take in the skyscrapers of Sheikh Zayed Road before marveling at Dubai Creek with its captivating heritage architecture. On the way back, pass Port Rashid, Union House, and the Jumeirah Beach coastline until Burj Al Arab, before swerving inland to see Jebel Ali Race Course, Emirates Living, Jumeirah Lake Towers, and Dubai Marina.
- Check-in is 45 minutes before flight time with an original passport or official photo ID.
- Provide passenger weight and contact telephone number for operational purposes.
- Wear light, comfortable clothing (please note scarves and hats are not permitted for safety reasons).
- Only sunglasses and a smartphone or camera are permitted on board. Complimentary lockers will be available for other valuables. Selfie sticks and tablets are not permitted onboard.
- Over 48 hours in advance - No charges applied
- Less than 48 hours in advance - 50% of the booking cost will be charged
- Less than 24 hours in advance- 100% of the booking cost will be charged
- Note: If re-scheduled, no cancellation fees will be charged. However, reschedule request must be 24 hours before the tour.
- In the event of poor weather conditions or other external factors out of our reasonable control, the flight may be canceled at short notice, without any charges being applied to the client. Flights can be re-scheduled as agreed, otherwise, a refund will be issued.
- In case of a refund (transfer/bank charges will apply)
Helicopter Ride Dubai - The Palm Reviews
The maximum weight should be 80 KGS for one person, If you are weighing more than this kindly check with us before booking