Inside Burj Al Arab
For the first time in 22-years, visitors can step inside the 'original home of luxury' and discover its exclusive world - Arabian opulence at its finest. During this 90-minute butler-guided tour guests will explore the world-famous atrium, glamorous Royal Suite, and brand-new Experience Suite with stunning interactive and visual displays detailing the history of this iconic building.
What To Expect
Exclusive buggies escort visitors from the Ticket Lounge across the iconic Burj Al Arab bridge, stopping to take the ultimate selfie with the hotel in the background. A dedicated butler provides the unique Burj Al Arab welcome ritual and an introduction to the hotel and tour A journey through the breath-taking atrium, past the aquariums, dancing fountains and into the panoramic lifts. A guided tour through the Royal Suite. The Experience Suite - a series of interactive activities and displays celebrating the history of Burj Al Arab Access to the exclusive Inside Burj Al Arab Boutique An exquisite new outdoor lounge, UMA Guests can extend their tour by booking a culinary experience at one of the hotel's exceptional restaurants Tours are available in English and Arabic (upon request)
A Closer Look At The Experience Suite:
The Experience Suite presents the story of Burj Al Arab Jumeirah through a series of theatrical spaces that use audio, scents, and illusion to create the magic that makes Burj Al Arab one of the world's most luxurious and well-known hotels. Khan Chew's design studio, complete with original sketches, iconic moments in the history of Burj Al Arab, an interactive dining experience and much more. Traditional hospitality completes the Experience Suite a distinct reminder that Burj Al Arab Jumeirah is the epitome of Arab Hospitality.
What you need to know.....
Tour starts and ends at Inside Burj Al Arab Ticket Lounge which is located in the conference centre at Jumeirah Beach Hotel Tours leave every 15 minutes Dedicated return buggy transfer between Inside Burj Al Arab and Burj Al Arab are included in the package Access to the Inside Burj Al Arab Boutique is exclusive to tour and Burj Al Arab guests only Inside Burj Al Arab butlers can arrange onward beverage and dining experiences to complement the tour
Inside Burj Al Arab Tickets:
- Option 01: Inside Burj Al Arab Tour
- Option 02: Inside Burj Al Arab Tour with Soft Beverage at UMA.
1x Soft beverage at UMA Sunset Lounge to choose from Juices, Soft Drinks, or Mocktails – No energy Drinks
- The average tour time is 1.5 hours.
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted.
- Tour Timing: 10:30 to 19:30
- Sunset Package: 16:00 - 18:00
- The child is considered from 4 years old until the age of 12 years old.
Tickets Terms and Conditions:
- Tickets are (i) not for resale or exchange, (ii) nontransferable, and (iii) non-refundable.
- Tickets are void if altered in any way.
- Ticketholder must present ticket upon entry to the Attraction Venue
- Single day admission tickets are only valid for the day that they are used.
- Tickets shall be valid for the date and time purchased only.
- The Venue Attraction’s terms and conditions shall apply.
Terms and Conditions Apply:
- Entrance to the Inside Burj Al Arab tour is via the Inside Burj Al Arab Ticketing Lounge at Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- The highlights of the butler-guided tour (approximately 60–90 mins) include viewing the Arabian Sea
- Guests should arrive 15 minutes before the start of their tour
- Adult tickets apply to individuals age 13+
- Child tickets (for children aged 4 to 12)
- Children age 3 go free with an accompanying adult ticket-holder; complimentary tickets are issued at the IBAA Ticketing Lounge (child's proof of age may be required)
- All children and teens age 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult (age 21+)
- Ticket-holders should dress in a manner that is respectful of local customs
- No photographs may be taken in the main Atrium or on the first floor
- Parking is limited. Ticket-holders are advised to use the valet parking service at Jumeirah Beach Hotel