- United Arab Emirates
- Water Sports
- Jet Ski Dubai
Jet Ski Dubai
Are you a water sports lover and want to explore Dubai's most iconic site of the city. Take the Jet Ski ride in Dubai and enjoy the coastal line of Dubai. If you are looking for a short ride take our 30 Minutes Jet Ski ride is for Burj Al Arab tour. While if you are looking to explore Burj Al Arab, the Palm and Jumeirah Beach residence then you can take the 60 minutes Jet Ski ride. Furthermore, for the extreme tour, you should take the 90 minutes Jet Ski ride which covers Burj Al Arab, The Palm, Jumeirah Beach Residence and Atlantis
30-Minutes Jet Ski Tour:
The 30 minutes guided tour starts from the beautiful scene of the P&O Marina. In this tour, you will have a chance to capture Burj Al Arab: the iconic hotel of Dubai from a unique angle. On the way to Burj Al Arab, you will see the Downtown Dubai skyline and the Burj Khalifa which will make it an unforgettable 30 minutes’ experience.
60 Minutes Jet Ski Tour:
In this tour, you will have an option between two destinations. The first option is to pass by Burj Al Arab heading toward the breathtaking view of the Palm and Atlantis. The second option is heading toward Marina Skyline passing by the Burj Al Arab and Sheikh Island.
90 Minutes Jet Ski Tour:
Here you got the most exceeded tour. In this amazing tour, you will see Burj Al Arab from a unique angle, passing by the great Atlantis, heading towards Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR). At each point, we will have a stop where we can capture the best experience.
- Burj Al Arab Tour (30 Minutes)
- Burj Al Arab The Palm and Jumeirah Beach Residence (60 Minutes
- Extreme Tour, Burj Al Arab, The Palm, JBR & Atlantis (90 Minutes)
- Enjoy the beautiful sea views of Dubai from a jet ski
- Enjoy the speed of a high-powered Jet Ski
- Explore and Pass by the iconic hotel such as the Burj Al Arab, Atlantis the Palm
- Get a Great offer with the choice of booking 1 jet ski for 2 people
- Maximum 2 guests allowed in one Jet Ski
- Customers are obliged to wear a safety vest at all times.
Things to remember
- Each guest will need to present a valid ID and will sign a personal disclaimer to ensure proper handling of the rented jet skis.
- The company has the right to cancel any bookings in case of bad weather in compliance with UAE Coast Guard rules and regulations.
- Ages restriction (16 yrs. and above are allowed to drive a jet ski )
- Failing to follow instructors will render the guest responsible for all legal obligations and outcomes
- Passengers should be 10 years old and above for the Jetski and the Parent or Guardian must be the one driving.
- Seabreacher Water Sports Jumeirah 4, Umm Suqeim 1, Near Dubai Offshore Sailing Club, we are behind KFC, inside the P & O Marinas (main entrance), next to Fish Market.
- Open Google Location Map
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes earlier than your session.
- Failure to arrive on time will be considered as a No Show with No Refund or reschedule.
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund, except (transfer charges will apply).
- Cancellation less than 24 hours in advance or no show will be 100% charged.
- The refund amount will be credited back to the same card used for booking
- In the event of poor weather conditions or other external factors out of our reasonable control, the activity/tour may be canceled at short notice, without any charges being applied to the guest. In such cases, the tour/activity can be re-scheduled or a full refund will be processed.