Parasailing in Dubai
Experience Dubai and see the beautiful skyline of Jumeirah Beach Residence from a different perspective on a parasailing activity with up to 3 of your friends. Get aerial views of Dubai Marina and Palm Island as you soar over the Arabian Gulf. The duration of each session is 15 minutes. Soar through the sky as you are towed behind a boat while attached to a specially designed canopy wing known as a parasail. Rise up to an altitude of about 500 feet (150 meters) for extraordinary views of city sights, such as Dubai Marina, the luxury waterfront homes, and buildings of Jumeirah Beach Residence. You will enjoy the freedom of flight within minutes. You can choose from the option as we have single, double, and triple Parasailing.
Soar through the sky as you are towed behind a boat while attached to a specially designed canopy wing known as a parasail. Float up to 200 M above the breathtaking views of Dubai’s coastline in this truly one-of-a-kind experience, this relaxing yet thrilling activity can be enjoyed with up to 3 friends.
- Listen and follow the instructions of our professional instructor at all times
- Participants aged between 12 and 16 years old must have the waiver signed by a parent or guardian
- Be prepared for thrill and excitement
- Participants must know Basic swimming
- 15 Minutes of Parasailing
- Rise up to an altitude of about 500 feet (150 meters) for extraordinary views of city sights
- Fly alone or up to 3 people in one flight
- Days of Operation: Everyday 11:00 AM and 03:00 PM, except Monday (Subject to availability, please do check the availability before booking)
Not Suitable for:
- Children below 11 years old
- Pregnant women
Meeting point & Time:
- Seawake Hut, located at the Zero Gravity Beach Area.
- Open Google Location Map
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes earlier than your session. Failure to arrive on time will be considered as a No Show with No Refund or reschedule.
What to bring with you:
- Valid original passport or ID