Our Dubai Deluxe Holiday package for five nights is specially designed to cover most of the tourist attraction in Dubai. These packages are customized as per our regular client’s requirements. Dubai Holiday five-night package includes a meet and greets at the airport. Our professional local guide will pick you from the airport and transfer you to your hotel in a private car. Accommodation in four-star hotels with daily continental breakfast. Furthermore, it also includes half day Dubai City Tour, Creek Dinner Cruise, evening desert safari, Burj Khalifa at top, full day Abu Dhabi city tour and airport departure transfer.
- Accommodation in 4 Star Hotels
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Airport Transfer on Private Basis
- Dubai City Tour on sharing basis
- Creek Dinner Cruise with two-way Sharing basis transfer from Hotel
- Burj Khalifa at the top Tickets with two-way private transfer
- Evening Desert Safari pickup in 4x4 Land Cruiser
- Full Day Abu Dhabi city Tour on sharing basis
- Any expense of a personal nature
- Any meals or items other than those doesn’t mention in the includes list
- Any transfer of the personal kind
- Any meal coupons or shopping vouchers
- Tourism Dirham to be paid by the guests directly to the hotel
Your Day Wise Itinerary
- Day 1
Arrive in Dubai
Meet and greet at the Dubai international airport. Our local representative will pick you from the airport in a private car. Get a hassle free transfer to your hotel from Dubai International airport.
- Day 2
Dubai City Tour
Explore Dubai through half day Dubai city tour which covers all the major landmarks of Dubai. It’s a 4 to 5 hours Dubai sightseeing tour with a multilingual tour guide. The half day city tour includes a visit to historical places and passing by the most amazing modern architecture. There will be many photos stop where you can take pictures. The half-day Dubai City Tour gives you the overview of this beautiful city.
Creek Dinner Cruise with Transfer
Dhow Cruise is an old traditional wooden dhow cruise in Dubai. These floating restaurants not only take you for a beautiful evening sightseeing in Dubai Creek. But it also serves international buffet dinner, soft drinks, and live-entertainment show. It’s a two-hour dinner cruise in Dubai Creek which covers the old part of Dubai. This also includes two-way sharing basis transfers from your hotel.
- Day 3
Burj Khalifa at the top
Burj Khalifa is the most iconic skyscraper in the world. It is the world tallest building and considers one of the must-visit attraction for tourist. Burj Khalifa is located in Downtown Dubai beside Dubai Mall and fountain. Get into the 124th floor of Burj Khalifa and see Dubai from the top of the world tallest Building.
Evening Desert Safari
The real beauty of Dubai is the evening desert safari. One of the must do an activity that you can never get in your home country. From a bumpy ride to a delicious buffet dinner and live entertainments shows all happening in the evening desert safari. Our safari guide will pick you from your hotel in a 4x4 land cruiser.
- Day 4
Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour
Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates and around one and a half hour away from Dubai. This is the second largest city in the United Arab Emirates after Dubai. Abu Dhabi is famous for many historical places including the Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi. This attraction also allowed non-Muslims to visit inside and explore this historical Mosque of the region. Please note that proper dress full sleeves and the female should cover while going inside the Mosque. Furthermore, it’s a full day tour exploring the emirates palace, breakwater, marina mall and other historical places with the help of our professional tour guide.
- Day 5
On Day five you can move around in local metro explore shopping mall and other easily accessible attraction through public transport to know more about Dubai. On this additional tour and transfer can be arranged on request if required.
- Day 6
Departure from Dubai
Check out from the hotel and our driver will pick you from your hotel in a private vehicle and will drop you at Dubai international airport.
Terms & Conditions
- Confirmation of rooms is subject to availability at the time of booking
- The rate is subject to change and can be changed if didn’t book on time.
- Burj Khalifa ticket is non-refundable
- All sightseeing and transfers on sharing basis
- Quotes may change without prior notice, whenever there is any fluctuation in hotel prices
- Child between 3 to 9 years will be charged as a child and below 3 years is free
- Some hotels in Dubai may charge for an extra bed if there is a child travelling.
- Transfers & Tours will be according to the itinerary provided and flight timings
- The above rate is applicable if the booking is for a minimum of 2 guests
- Supplement charges may apply if the booking request is for new year date.
- Applicable Bank Charges for payment transfer for the Booking
Further to Dubai Government's Executive Council Resolution No.2 of 2014, effective from the 31st March 2014 a fee will be charged on all stays at hotel establishments in the Emirate of Dubai. This fee – titled 'Tourism Dirham' - will be collected from the guest at check-out by the hotel establishment and will be charged on a per room per night I.E. AED 20.00 (5*). AED 15.00 (4*), AED 10.00 (3*)
The above rate is not applicable for the stay within the dates of Events, Exhibition Period & blackout date.
Advance payment required to secure the booking. Payment can be done through online payment link or bank transfer as per your convenience.