Dubai is one of the most favorite destinations of the honeymoon couple. Dubai is full of luxury explore the luxury of Dubai in three nights and a four-day honeymoon package. This is a specially customized honeymoon package for honeymoon couple from all over the world. It’s a short Dubai Honeymoon package but it covers the must to do activities in Dubai. Our Dubai three night honeymoon package includes two-way airport transfers in a private car. Its include three night stay in five-star hotels with continental breakfast. Furthermore explore Dubai with a half day city tour on a private basis, evening desert safari, Marina dhow dinner cruise and visit the world tallest building known as Burj Khalifa along with the dancing fountain.
- Accommodation in 5 Star Hotels
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Airport Transfer on Private Basis
- Dubai City Tour on sharing basis
- Marina Dinner Cruise with two-way Sharing basis transfer from Hotel
- Burj Khalifa at the top Tickets with two-way private transfer
- Evening Desert Safari pickup in 4x4 Land Cruiser
- Any expense of a personal nature
- Any meals or items other than those doesn’t mention in the includes list
- Any transfer of the personal kind
- Any meal coupons or shopping vouchers
- Tourism Dirham to be paid by the guests directly to the hotel
Your Day Wise Itinerary
- Day 1
Arrive in Dubai
One of our representatives will pick you from Dubai international airport. Get a hassle-free airport transfer from Dubai international airport to your hotel.
- Day 2
Dubai City Tour
Explore the vibrant city of the world with the help of half day Dubai city tour. This is a guided sightseeing tour in which our professional multilingual tour guide briefs you throughout the tour. It’s a four to five-hour tour to see the glimpse of Dubai old architecture and modern development with many iconic skyscrapers, a world-class hotel, and resorts. Its includes pickup and drop off from to your hotel.
Marina Dinner Cruise with Transfer
Marina dinner cruise is must to do activity in Dubai. Nothing worth more than spending time in the middle of the most amazing and scenic view in the evening. It’s a two-hour dinner cruise in the marina yacht club area alongside the marina walk. Marina Dinner Cruise includes two-hour sightseeing with a delicious international buffet dinner, soft drinks, and water. Furthermore, there will be a live entertainment show. Enjoy delicious food, background music and scenic view of Dubai Marina.
- Day 3
Burj Khalifa at the top
Explore the world tallest building in the world. It gives you an aerial view of this beautiful city. The 124th Floor also includes advanced telescope through which you can view Dubai from the top of Burj Khalifa. This includes two-way private transfer plus entry ticket to the 124th floor.
Evening Desert Safari
The real beauty of Dubai is the evening desert safari. One of the must do an activity that you can never get in your home country. From a bumpy ride to a delicious buffet dinner and live entertainments shows all happening in the evening desert safari. One of the experienced guides will pick you from your hotel in a 4x4 land cruiser. Enjoy fun and thrill with so many other activities in the desert camp.
- Day 4
Departure from Dubai
Check out from a hotel and our driver will pick you from your hotel in a private vehicle and will drop you at Dubai international airport.
Terms & Conditions
- Confirmation of rooms is subject to availability at the time of booking
- The rate is subject to change and can be changed if didn’t book on time.
- Burj Khalifa ticket is non-refundable
- All sightseeing and transfers on sharing basis
- Quotes may change without prior notice, whenever there is any fluctuation in hotel prices
- Child between 3 to 9 years will be charged as a child and below 3 years is free
- Some hotels in Dubai may charge for an extra bed if there is a child travelling.
- Transfers & Tours will be according to the itinerary provided and flight timings
- The above rate is applicable if the booking is for a minimum of 2 guests
- Supplement charges may apply if the booking request is for new year date.
- Applicable Bank Charges for payment transfer for the Booking.
Further to Dubai Government's Executive Council Resolution No.2 of 2014, effective from the 31st March 2014 a fee will be charged on all stays at hotel establishments in the Emirate of Dubai. This fee – titled 'Tourism Dirham' - will be collected from the guest at check-out by the hotel establishment and will be charged on a per room per night I.E. AED 20.00 (5*). AED 15.00 (4*), AED 10.00 (3*)
The above rate is not applicable for the stay within the dates of Events, Exhibition Period & blackout date.
Advance payment required to secure the booking. Payment can be done through online payment link or bank transfer as per your convenience.