- Aerial Tours
- FlyView Paris
Buckle up and be ready to be amazed by an experience of its kind. Through the latest in virtual-reality technology, you’ll take flight over Paris to experience the city as you’ve never seen it before. An amazingly realistic sensation of flight and immersive 360° images offer an original alternative to traditional tours of Paris. Fly-View is a unique opportunity to explore Paris in an all-new way and share a moment of excitement and adventure with friends and family of all ages. Take your VR Paris tour to the next level with Fly-View. Sightseeing has never been this easy, we collected for you the must-see places to visit in Paris, so you can enjoy a VR Paris tour, that will make you feel like a virtual tourist in Paris. With the help of your “jet pack” flight simulator, you’ll get incredibly close to the sites that make the City of Light one of the most beautiful places in the world.
yourself flying over your favorite city, yes this happens in your fly-view experience. Get ready to experience Paris with a bird's-eye view. Fly-View is a unique experience in which visitors fly over Paris and its monuments in virtual reality, complete with real flight sensations. Fly high over the city’s rooftops to explore the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, the Seine, and many other famous locations of the city. You can see the landscapes filmed in the sky using drones. There are no fake or computer graphics involved in this experience.
Children Age Policy:
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by parents or guardians.
- Participants must be at least 1.20m (4 feet) tall and this activity is not recommended for weak hearted and pregnant women.
- 40 minutes duration full visit, virtual reality 15 minutes experience.
- Tuesday to Friday from 2.30 pm to 7 pm
- Saturday and Sunday from 10.30 am to 7 pm
- During school holidays: 7 days a week from 10.30 am to 7 pm
- 30 Rue du 4 septembre, 75002 Paris, France
- To get direction Open location in Google Map
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be canceled under any circumstances.
- Tickets must be used as per the booking date.