- Theme Parks
- Louvre Museum Paris
Louvre Museum Paris
A visit to Paris would be incomplete without a trip to the Louvre. The Louvre, originally a royal palace but now the world's most famous museum, is a must-visit for anyone with a slight interest in art. Some of the museum's most celebrated works of art include the Mona Lisa and the Venus of Milo. The Louvre is the world's largest museum and houses one of the most impressive art collections in history. The magnificent, baroque-style palace and museum. LeMusée du Louvre in French sits along the banks of the Seine River in Paris. It is one of the city's biggest tourist attractions. As the largest museum in the world with an astonishing collection of 35,000 artworks spanning over 7000 years, this attraction isn't only for art lovers but for anyone with the slightest interest in Western history and culture.
Make sure to book your tickets in advance to avoid the long queue and explore inside the museum. Once you buy your ticket, do not miss the museum's most famous highlights: the Venus de Milo, The Winged Victory of Samothrace, Marriage at Cana, The Coronation of Napoleon, and of course Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa, amongst other major works. Don’t forget to immerse yourself in the world’s greatest art museum and gain a deep insight into the cultural heritage of France and the West.
Children Age Policy:
Admission to the Louvre is free for children aged 0-17 and European Union nationals aged 18-25. A free ticket with a timeslot must be reserved here in advance and depends on the availability. To enter a valid ID along with the free ticket reservation must be presented at the entrance
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
- 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- 9:00 AM to 9:45 PM
- Tuesday: Closed
- Last entry: 1 hour before closing
- Clearing of rooms: 30 minutes before closing
- The Louvre is closed on 1 January, 1 May and 25 December. It remains open on all other public holidays unless they fall on a Tuesday, the museum’s day of closure.
- Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
- To get direction Open location in Google Map
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be canceled under any circumstances.
- Tickets must be used as per the booking date.