Big Bus Tour Dubai
Big Bus Tours Dubai’s sightseeing formula has been designed to provide a flexible approach to explore the city. Each open-top bus tour provides a hop-on, hop-off facility at a variety of interesting locations and, wherever possible, Big Bus Tours looks to enhance the visitor sightseeing experience by providing complementary experiences.
It was formed by the merger of two sightseeing tour businesses: the Big Bus Company Ltd (based in London) and Les Cars Rouges (based in Paris).
Hop on our Dubai big bus tour to experience a true fusion of traditional Arabian charm and futuristic dynamism. Enjoy panoramic views of Dubai's dramatic skyline, perfect sandy beaches, and the world’s tallest building. Hop off to explore historical souks, forts, and palaces, and enjoy ultra-chic dining and ambient nightlife. With Big Bus Dubai, you’ll taste it all.
Don't miss the chance to explore Dubai with Big Bus Tours. This dazzling city couples the classical with the modern, blending ancient Arabian culture with dynamic architecture and state-of-the-art conveniences.
Welcome to the city that has it all. Hop on our Dubai bus tour to experience a true fusion of traditional Arabian charm and futuristic dynamism. Enjoy breathtaking views of Dubai’s dramatic skyline, perfect sandy beaches, and the world’s tallest building and unique architecture. With Big Bus Dubai, you’ll taste it all.
Don't miss the chance to discover Dubai with Big Bus Tours. This dazzling city couples the classical with the modern, blending ancient Arabian culture with dynamic architecture and state-of-the-art conveniences.
Explore Dubai on this entertaining sightseeing panoramic tour. Enjoy audio commentary in 12 languages including Arabic, English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Mandarin, Hindi, Farsi, Brazilian Portuguese, and Japanese.
HOP ON HOP OFF Classic & Premium Tour:
The open-top double-decker bus provides fantastic views and a great atmosphere to enjoy Dubai’s charm. From the towering Burj Khalifa, the 7 star Burj Al Arab and Atlantis the Palm to the exotic spice souk. The Museum of the Future will take your breath away with its Arabian calligraphy inspired architecture. This fully narrated audio tour allows you to discover over 9 locations throughout the city with daily departures from the starting point at the Dubai Mall at 10am, 12pm, 2pm and 4pm. Guests may also join the tour from any of the nine stops on the route.
Air conditioning is available on the lower deck and recorded commentary is available in 12 languages including English, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Hindi, and Farsi.
- 9 Stops | 1 hr Frequency
- Classic 24hrs | Premium 48hrs
- Headsets (recommend getting your own headsets)
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
- Transportation vehicles are regularly sanitized
- Burj Khalifa & Dubai Mall
- Bastakiya Old Village
- Al Fahidi Fort
- Old Souk ‘Of Arabia’
- Old Watchtower & Heritage Village
- Gold & Spice Souk’s
- Dubai Creek
- Atlantis The Palm
- Souk Madinat & Burj Al Arab
- Enjoy Dubai with our Classic Ticket, featuring commentary in a choice of 12 languages.
What is the child ticketing policy?
- A child ticket is available for children aged between 5 and 15 years. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Children aged 4 years and under may travel free of charge. Strollers and pushchairs must be folded and stowed on the lower deck.
Which days do the tours operate?
- Big Bus Tours Dubai operates every day of the year, even throughout the summer - all of our buses have custom-designed air-conditioning systems, and we also offer free chilled bottled water to keep you cool even in the heat of the midday sun.
How do I redeem my ticket?
- Show your printed ticket to a member of staff at one of our stops or aboard the bus. They'll issue you a receipt that you'll be able to use to hop on the bus throughout the validity of your ticket.
- If you requested to have your tickets sent via SMS, remember that there is no need to print your tickets. Just bring your phone with you with the ticket page open to show it to one of our on-street staff who will issue you your ticket.
- Most of our buses are wheelchair accessible.
- Redeem vouchers/tickets online (contactless payment).
- Face Masks compulsory (to provide your own)
- Duration: 2 Hour 20 Min
- Operates: 365 Days
- Frequency: Every 60 minutes
- Blackout Dates: none