Dubai Canal Royal Dinner Cruise
Let us take you on our black pearl cruise Inclusive of a sumptuous international buffet accompanied by a selection of soft leverage. To explore better we bring five star Dubai water canal Cruise to explore the Dubai Water Canal. Dubai water canal is an artificial canal unveiled in 2013 and inaugurated in 2016. The Dubai Canal Cruise gives the visitor an opportunity to explore this part of Dubai with the help of dinner Cruises like Creek Dhow Cruise Dubai and Marina Dhow Cruise Dubai. Besides the Dubai water canal, there are a number of luxurious hotels, over 400 restaurants, luxury housing, cycle path and walk away.
Our Five Star Dubai Water Canal Cruise floating between some beautiful skyscrapers including the world tallest building Burj Khalifa and JW Marriot Marquis Hotel. Furthermore apart from some scintillating view in the surrounding the canal cruise gently floats below the Dubai Canal waterfall bridge. The waterfall comprises many colourful lights that give an amazing view in the evening. Dubai Water Canal is a Three-kilometre long which connects the business bay area to the Persian Gulf through Safa Park and Jumeirah.
This is a two-hour dinner cruise. Once the cruise sails forward you will be welcome with Arabic Kawah, and other refreshments like dates, water, tea, coffee, and juices. The Cruise includes international buffet dinner with a sumptuous feast of Arabic appetizers, grilled meat, fresh salads and delicious sweets from Arabia, along with hot beverages. The international buffet dinner includes both Vegetarian and non-vegetarian options. On the way enjoy Tanura dance show and water fountain show and some other scantling view with your friends and family members.
The Dubai Canal Cruise tour is highly recommended for those who already experienced the other two locations. It’s highly recommended for couples, friends, family, and groups. For a large group, the cruise can also be reserved on a private basis for the whole group and the whole arrangement can be made as per the requirements of the group.
Highlights of Dubai Canal Cruise
- Two hours cruising from 8:30 PM – 10:30 PM, reporting time 8:00 PM
- Red Carpet with Arabic Welcome
- 2 Hour Dinner Cruise
- 5 Star International Buffet
- Relaxing Recorded Music in the Background
- Restroom on Board
- Open-air upper deck
- Fully licensed
- Pickup and drop off (if booked with the transfer option) Pickup can be done from Dubai Deira, Bur Dubai and Sheikh Zayed Road up to Business bay. For pickup from another location, please check the availability before booking
- Pickup time: 19:00-19:30 hours (If booked with transfer option)
- Boarding Time: 20:00 Hours
- Cruise Time: 20:30-2230 Hours
- Drop off time: 23:00-23:30 hours
- Drop off time depends on your location and traffic conditions
Important Things to Know
- Please note that there will be no entertainment and music during the Holy month of Ramadan and other Islamic holidays.
- Alcoholic drink is not allowed on the dhow cruise
- The cruise can be booked with pickup or without a pickup
- Pickup and Drop off on sharing basis for Deira, Bur Dubai area and Sheik Zayed Road up to Business Bay area.
- Private basis transfer can be arranged on request from all Dubai Hotels
- Child age 04 and below are free of charge.
- The above rate is not applicable for *new year eve cruise*
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund, except (transfer charges will apply).
- Cancellation less than 24 hours in advance or no show will be 100% charged.
- The refund amount will be credited back to the same card used for booking
- In the event of poor weather conditions or other external factors out of our reasonable control, the activity/tour may be canceled at short notice, without any charges being applied to the guest. In such cases, the tour/activity can be re-scheduled or a full refund will be processed.