Mega Yacht Sunset Brunch Cruise
Are you done with evening cruises and looking for something exciting? We bring an exclusive offer for our prestigious guests from around the globe. With extensive local market knowledge, continuously bring new experiences for our guests to make them feel special. The Mega Yacht Brunch Cruise Party are now available for both individual, family and group booking on every Friday and Saturday for a Brunch cruise. Our Luxury Marina Dinner Cruise and Yacht is available for sharing basis as well as for all types of Private and Corporate events from Weddings to Annual Gala dinners and Ballroom Events. Our Yachts can Host groups as large as 600. These are one of the largest and most luxurious Megayacht in the entire UAE. The Ballroom can hold up to 400 Guests and the Sun Deck can Host up to 500 People at the same time.
We operate every Friday and Saturday from 4 Pm to 7 Pm. This is one of the largest and Most Luxurious Mega-yacht in Dubai. The boarding time is 3.45 Pm – 4.00 Pm Boarding From Pier 7, every Friday & Saturday for the brunch party. This includes a ride in Dubai Marina Cruising with Spectacular Views of Dubai Skyline (JBR, Palm, Atlantis, Burj Al Arab(Atlantis Subject to weather conditions). Our meal is from a 5* Westin Hotel multi-cuisine which includes a buffet, canapes, live BBQ, soft drinks, and juices.
Highlights of Mega Yacht Sunset Brunch Cruise
- International Meal (Live Cooking, BBQ, Canapés, Asian & Western, Salads & Deserts)
- Onboard Swimming Pool 42,000 Liters & Jacuzzi, Changing rooms & Showers
- Cruising with Spectacular Views of Dubai Skyline (JBR, Palm, Atlantis (subject to weather conditions)).
Multiple Entertainment Zones (social distancing adhered)
- Top Deck – Great Ambience (200 Capacity)
- Main Deck Salon – Chill Lounge (150 Capacity)
Timing (Every Friday and Saturday Only)
- Every Friday & Saturday from 4 Pm to 7 Pm
- 03.45 Pm onwards Boarding From Pier 7
- 7.00 Pm Drop Off at Pier 7 (Dubai Marina Mall)
Dubai Marina Behind Dubai Marina Mall Near RTA electric abra station, Below Address Hotel