Ekart Zabeel Dubai Mall
The latest generation of electric go-karts – providing amateurs and experienced drivers with the ultimate driving experience. Ekart is the perfect place for a challenge with friends, a fun family activity, or a memorable afternoon with your coworkers for a perfectly organized corporate event. Get all the information about your experience here, and then come down to experience it in person! Buy your tickets at the ticket counters.
Procedure and Steps:
Book your E-Tickets online before visiting the EKart Zabeel Dubai Mall. Once you reach the Ekart Zabeel follow the below steps.
- Step 1: Register
- Register yourself to create a rider profile.
- The profile will be saved and used for your future visits to EKart Zabeel.
- Step 2: Book a session
- Present your E-Ticket.
- Step 3: Head over to the arena
- The turnstiles to the arena open 30 minutes before the start of your session.
- Enter the arena to begin induction.
- Step 4: Gear up
- You will be provided with an EKart jumpsuit and a locker.
- Suit up and store your belongings in the locker.
- Step 5: Attend the safety briefing
- Your safety is the top priority at Ekart Zabeel.
- Their trained staff will walk you through the rider requirements and the kart control functions so you know how to operate and maneuver it to have a safe, enjoyable ride.
- Step 6: Go Karting
- Time to hit the track.
- Get in the e-kart and zoom your way through the session with family and friends.
- Record lap times, share and compete for a fun go-karting experience in Dubai.
- Standard Ticket for 1 karting session
- Timed session
- Safety briefing
- Jumpsuit & helmet provided
- Lap time recorded & shared
- A passport or Emirates ID is mandatory to be carried during this activity.
- Drivers must be at least 14 years old, 140 cm tall and weight less than 120 kg.
- One session lasts approximately 8 minutes
- All sessions include a safety briefing and the ability to record and share lap time
- The race event also includes qualifying sessions before the actual race sessions
- Helmets and jumpsuits are provided with every session
- Do not wear loose clothes or open shoes if you intend to drive at Ekart
- Wear enclosed footwear.
- Ensure face and/or head covers provided are worn under their helmet to maintain hygiene.
- Notify management of any pre-existing health conditions, including any physical limitations or medical conditions including but not limited to: neck weakness, back weakness, broken bones, heart conditions, nervous disorders, motion sickness, epilepsy,or if pregnant.
- Participate in the safety briefing prior to driving.
- Follow the instructions of the track marshals.
- Drivers are not allowed to drive while under the influence of a substance such as alcohol, medication or drugs that may impair driving ability.
- Any participant driving dangerously will be removed from the race and no refund will be made.
- Drivers are responsible for, and agree to pay for any damage to karts and equipment.
- Glass containers or bottles are not allowed on the circuit.
- Food and drinks are not allowed once participants enter the turnstiles.
- Failing to abide by the code of conduct and instructions will result in the removal of the guest and no refund will be provided.
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services and in case if the guest doesn’t show up at the start time mentioned in the tour itinerary, the service provider reserves the right to charge 100% no-show fee.
- Timing: Weekdays 04:00 PM until 10:00 PM (Sunday to Wednesday)
- Weekends: 04:00 PM until 12:00 AM (Thursday to Saturday)
- Note: Timings are subject to change
- The Dubai Mall Zabeel, the rooftop on the 9th floor, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Open in Google Map Ekart Zabeel Dubai Mall
How to Get There:
- You can reach there Metro, Taxi or your own car.
- You can also book our optional Private Two way Transfer at an additional cost.
- The optional Private Two-way Transfer arrangement is only possible if your visiting time is after 12 or 24 hours.
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be canceled under any circumstances.