Mercury-66 Yacht Ride Dubai Marina
Take the Mercury 66 yacht for a private party and explore the new part of Dubai. The luxury Mercury yacht is specially designed for special events and exclusive parties. Explore the beautiful Dubai Marina full of the world's most luxurious properties, skyscrapers, five-star hotels, private beaches, and much more in the open sea around Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis, and Burj Al Arab.
Delicious food like BBQ or Buffet arrangement can be made on special request. All you need is to furnish us with your requirements and our professional team will do the needful for your party.
Highlights of Yacht Rental Dubai
- Minimum Duration
The yacht should be a reserve for a minimum of 2 hours and maximum as per your choice.
- Yacht Route
The Yacht starts from Dubai Marina Yacht Club, passing through the Lagoon, the Burj al Arab, Atlantis the Palm, and Around the Palm
Please note that the above entire route cannot be covered in two hours. In two hours the Yacht will return back from Atlantis as per captain instructions.
- Pick up & Drop off Service
Pick Up and Drop Off can be arranged on a private basis from Dubai and Sharjah
- Facilities Onboard
Cook your feast on Electric Grill on board, or in Microwave Oven, groove to the beats with HI-end home theatre & music system
Swimming, Snorkelling (only before Sunset)
Sports Fishing with Equipment (complimentary) – min. 4 Hours
- Food and other services
BBQ, Buffet and other services available at additional cost on request
Features of Mercury 66 Yacht
- Luxurious Mercury 66 Yacht for charter in Dubai for up to 33 people
- Spacious outdoor and indoor areas. Large Flybridge with BBQ Beautiful interior.
- Soft drinks & water provided (Additional Charges AED 30 Per Person Unlimited Water & Soft Drinks).
- Friendly and experienced crew (1 captain plus 2 crew).
- Great for parties, gatherings, celebrations or corporate team-building day out. Fully insured.
- 3 cabins, Flying bridge, sun deck, living room, kitchen, etc.
- Timings: Can be book anytime as per your choice (Subject to availability)
- Location: Dubai Marina
Key things to know
In the summer season smart casual clothes while in winter light jackets are recommended especially for evening timing. For swimming lovers, it is highly recommended to carry swimwear for swimming.
As per Dubai Coast Guard rules, all passengers need to carry a valid passport or ID card.
JTR Holidays reserves the right to cancel or postpone the whole tour in circumstances like bad weather conditions, government policy or any other situation which is beyond our control.