Yacht Ride Dubai Marina
Nothing is better than a luxurious ride on our 48 feet luxury yacht in Dubai Marina. Explore the world’s most famous artificial island Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis the Palm, Burj Al Arab, Dubai Sky Line, and beautiful private beaches.
The Gulf Craft 48ft is designed with sophistication and luxuriousness. This yacht has 2 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms and a fully air-conditioned saloon. It has a fly-bridge where you can enjoy the panoramic view of the ocean, a fully equipped mini kitchen to serve your appetite, and complimentary fishing equipment to cath fish and enjoy cooking it on grill.
- Professional Captain and Crew
- Safety Equipment
- Refreshments (soft drinks, water and ice)
- Sound System on board
Highlights of Yacht Ride Dubai Marina
- Enjoy awe-inspiring views of Ain Dubai.
- Sail across Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah.
- Take pictures with Atlantis The Palm in the background.
- The Yacht starts from Dubai Marina Yacht Club, passing through the Lagoon and ride till Atlantis the Palm during two Hour Booking and for 3 hours booking the Yacht cover the route till Burj al Arab.
- Complimentary Beverages - Mineral Wate Soft Drinks and Ice.
- The Yacht maximum capacity is 15 Person with 2 rooms, 2 toilets, flybridge and Salon.
- Crew: 02
Things To Know Before You Book
- As per Dubai Coast Guard rules, all passengers need to carry a valid passport or ID card.
- Yacht should be a reserve for a Minimum of 2 hours and maximum as per your choice.
- Confirmation subject to availability, please do check the availability via live chat or Whatsapp before online booking.
- Supplement charges apply for the blackout date i.e New Year Eve Date.
- Due to nature of the tour we request guests to arrive at least 15-20 minutes before the trip time. In case, guests arrive late; the time cannot be compensated.
- You may bring their own food and soft drinks.
Add On & Extras:
Customise your private yacht charter experience with the add on & extras for your special occasion. Please note that catering services or decotaion has to be booked at least 24 hours in advance.
- Colourful canapes, delicious main courses and Dubai's best cakes can be arrange upon 24 hour prior booking.
BBQ on board: (Upon Request at the time of booking)
- Mixed grill (selection of lamb cubes, kabab Halabi, shish taouk, Lebanese kafta, meat arayes and lamb chops) served with French fries, grilled onions and tomato with cold and hot appetisers, vegetables and fruits.
- Seafood mixed grill (selection of hamour fillet, lobster, sea bass, salmon fillet and prawns) served with tartar sauce with hot and cold appetisers, vegetables and exotic fruits.
- Festive decorations: (Upon Request at the time of booking)
- Make your special occasion even more memorable with balloons, flowers and decorations of your choice.
- You can also book our optional Private Two way Transfer at an additional cost.
- The optional Private Two-way Transfer arrangement is only possible if book at least 24 hours prior the tour date.
- In summer season smart casual clothes while in winter light jacket are recommended especially for evening timing.
- For swimming lovers, it is highly recommended to carry swimwear for swimming.
- Cancel up to 48 hours in advance to receive a full refund, except (transfer charges will apply).
- Date Change/Reschedule can be done free of charge on 24-hour prior request but subject to availability.
- Cancellation less than 48 hours in advance or no show will be 100% charged.
- The refund amount will be credited back to the same card used for booking
- In the event of poor weather conditions or other external factors out of our reasonable control, the activity/tour may be canceled at short notice, without any charges being applied to the guest. In such cases, the tour/activity can be re-scheduled or a full refund will be processed.