SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
Come on a journey of amazing discovery through SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium's unique freshwater and marine aquatic environments and discover an incredible 13,000 animals from 700 different species. Explore 14 themed zones including a tropical Bay of Rays, Discovery Rockpool, Sydney Harbour, and the world's largest Great Barrier Reef display. Located in the heart of Darling Harbour, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is an underwater journey of amazing discovery with 12 extraordinary themed zones. Meander through the Jurassic Seas, Great Barrier Reef, Bay of Rays, and Dugong Island, then, immerse yourself in the underwater world of Shark Valley, the majestic ocean tunnel walk-through.
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is one of the world's largest aquariums - with over 13,000 animals in an impressive six million liters of water. SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is also home to the world's largest variety of sharks and rays, as well as Australia's most famed marine animals, including a dugong and tropical reef fish. Face your fears on Shark Walk, walking over our majestic sharks, and journey into the depths of the Shark Valley, home to skeletal whale remains.
Dive into one of Sydney's top attractions, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, and walk through our crowd-favorite oceanarium tunnels, hop aboard the Penguin Expedition boat ride and spot sea turtles as you explore the Great Barrier Reef. No matter your favorite underwater creature, our aquarium never fails to create lasting memories full of fun and adventure. The Great Barrier Reef has come to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium with our brand new multi-million dollar exhibit! Life on the reef is recreated for guests to encounter and experience, from night time through today. Immerse yourself in state of the art technology for a completely unique interactive experience. If you'd love to learn more about the wonderful creatures we have at SEA LIFE Sydney, don't miss out on our educational and fun animal feeds and talks.
- Explore the 14 themed zones of SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
- See thousands of marine animals such as sharks, penguins, and stingrays
- See life on the world's largest exhibit of life on the Great Barrier Reef
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium - General Admission
- Children aged 0-16 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Child age 3-15 years are chargeable
- Children aged 0-2 can enter free of charge
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 AM — 04:00 PM
- Saturday & Sunday: 9:30 AM — 05:00 PM
- Note: Timings are subject to change without prior notice
- 1-5 Wheat Rd, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
- To get direction Open location in Google Map
How to Get There:
- Drive: To get to the SEA LIFE aquarium by car using a Sat Nav use our address and it will bring you straight here: 1-5 Wheat Rd, Sydney NSW 2000.
- Train: A short walk from Town Hall or Wynyard stations. Head for King Street from Wynyard or Market Street from Town Hall and then walk west down the hill towards Darling Harbour.
- Ferry: Public ferry services to Darling Harbour depart from Circular Quay Wharf 5 about every half an hour.
- Bus: If you're on the Big Bus Sydney, hop off at the SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium stop on Wheat Road, under the foot bridge. Alternatively, hop off any bus service that drops near Market Street or King Street and take the short walk down the hill to Darling Harbour.
- Taxi/Uber: Ask to be dropped at King Street Wharf or at the rear of Cockle Bay Wharf.
- Light Rail: Exit the light rail from either the Convention Centre or Pyrmont Bay stations.
- Walk: 5-10 minute walk from CBD down Market Street or King Street.
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be canceled under any circumstances.
- Tickets must be used as per the booking date and time.