- United Arab Emirates
- Theme Parks
- Museum Of Illusions Dubai
Museum Of Illusions Dubai
Are you ready for an even bigger, better, more fascinating adventure? Visit the Museum of Illusions in Dubai; we offer you an intriguing visual, sensory and educational experience with a handful of new, unexplored illusions. Enter the fascinating world of illusion which will trick your most fundamental senses, and amaze you in the process; a world that will confuse you completely, but also educate you. Visit us and you will be thrilled because nothing is what it seems, especially not HERE.
The Museum of Illusions in Dubai takes you on a social and entertaining journey into a magical realm which delights all generations. It’s a perfect place for new experiences, fun with friends and family and is unique in this part of the Middle East. It is not only a place for children to play and learn but also for parents, couples, grandmothers and grandfathers.
See what else we offer, you won’t believe your eyes!
Summon the bravery to jump into an illusion created by the Vortex Tunnel, the first of its kind in the UAE! The tunnel will drive you crazy and make you believe the ground is shifting under your feet as you navigate through a rotating cylinder – which surprisingly remains a stable and flat surface! Disfigure your reflection in the Mirror Room, cut yourself loose in the Infinity Room, resist the laws of gravity and shapes, all the while taking amazing pictures of yourself in EVERY POSSIBLE POSE!
Deceive your eyes and entertain your mind!
Enjoy our collection of holograms, look closer at every optical illusion and observe thoroughly each installation. They are such brilliant, playful reminders that our assumptions about the world we perceive around us, is nothing but a spectre of illusion. Our classical showpieces will certainly make your jaw drop! Amusing and awesome tricks will teach you about vision, perception, the human brain and science, so it will be easier to comprehend why your eyes see things which your brain cannot process. Make sure you visit our playroom with intriguing and educational games and puzzles. These brain-teasers are definitely great fun but tend to be frustrating as well.
- Entry Ticket to the Museum of Illusions Dubai
- Show your E-Tickets via Mobile or Printed Voucher
- Monday to Thursday
- 10AM – 10PM
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays
- 10AM – 11PM
- Note: Timings are subject to change without prior notice
- Al Seef - Dubai Creek - Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- To get direction open location in Google Map
How to Get There:
- By your own car or Taxi
- By Metro: Take the RED Line to the Burjuman Station or take the GREEN line to the Sharaf DG Station.
- By Bus: The closest bus stop to the Museum is the Heritage Village near the Al Bastakiya. The museum is a 5-minute walk from there.
- You can also book our optional Private Two way Transfer at an additional cost.
- The optional Private Two-way Transfer arrangement is only possible if your visiting time is after 12 or 24 hours.
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be canceled under any circumstances.
- Tickets must be used as per the booking date and time.
Museum Of Illusions Dubai Reviews
The building and grounds, including parking, are wheelchair/stroller accessible, except for 3 exhibits (Vortex Tunnel, Ames Room, and Anti Gravity Room).
Free basement parking is available at Al Seef, Heritage Area.
You are welcome to stay in the museum as long as you like, but an average visit lasts around an hour.
Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the Museum.