Museum Of The Future Dubai
The Museum of the Future is the first museum of its kind. Built to transform the very perception of the future as we know it, the unique structure has become home to several immersive future environments that aim to position visitors in an empowering version of the future. Through distinctive themes, it elicits a world we thought we could only experience 50 years from now. Visitors become active participants in an expansive experience that taps into all five senses. By meaningfully merging aspects of science, technology and spirituality, the Museum inspires humanity to re-imagine the future and all its possibilities.
One of the most complex and ambitious projects ever executed, with an instantly iconic inimitable exterior. Rising 77-metres above the ground and comprising 1,024 unique stainless steel composite panels, the façade is adorned in Arabic calligraphy, displaying three quotes written by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Ruler of Dubai.
With every curve, the poetic building straddles the past and the future embodying a beacon of hope and curiosity. As the Museum sits uniquely between skyscrapers, its unprecedented ring shape represents mankind and humanity. The green mound it sits atop symbolises the earth, while the inner void reflects the unknown aspect of the future and allows room to conquer it through innovation.
- The Museum of the Future occupies a prime location adjacent to the Jumeirah Emirates Towers in Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road.
- To get direction open location in Google Map
- Self-park and valet available on site
- Taxi and hire car available on site
- Metro access
- The museum is operating at a reduced capacity to ensure safe distance between all guests.
- Please do check availability before online booking.
- MOTF is accessible for guests with disabilities including elevators, ramps and accessible seats.
- Please contact the Box Office directly with any specific questions or requests at 800 2071
- Open daily from 10:00 to 18:00
- Timings are subject to change
- Each guest, regardless of age, is required to have a valid ticket
- Children under the age of 3 have free access
- We encourage guests under the age of sixteen (16) years to be accompanied by an adult.
Dress Code: Smart casual:
- Photography: Photography is permitted, however, flash and laser pointers are not permitted in the venue
- WIFI: There is complimentary public WIFI at the Museum of the Future
Know Before you go:
- We encourage guests to come via Metro or other more sustainable means. Self-parking for museum ticket holders on the day of validity is available free of charge for 3 hours, however, our parking spaces are limited and subject to availability (electric car charging is available). Valet parking is available at an additional charge.
- We expect the full self-guided visit to take approx. 2 hours. Please try and arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your entry time to ensure entry.
- Photography and videography are allowed as long as the images are taken using existing light only (no flash) and are for personal, non-commercial use.
- We ask guests to dress in a manner that is appropriate for a public space in the UAE, and is respectful of the local culture.
- Food and beverages are available for purchase and are to be consumed in designated areas. Guests may bring their own food to consume in the lobby and gardens. No food or drink is allowed in the exhibitions floor out of concern for the safety of all guests.
- Open 7 days a week from 10:00 to 18:00 (last time slot is 17:00)
- We only have 2 products: Entry ticket for age 3 and above & Free ticket for children under 3
- The duration of the experience is between 1.5 to 2 hours.
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Tickets can be booked with or without a guest name
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be canceled under any circumstances.