Explore Dubai four nights Package is specially designed to cover most of the tourist attraction in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. These packages are customized as per our regular client’s requirements. Dubai Holiday four-night package includes a meet and greets at the airport. Our professional local guide will pick you from the airport and transfer you to your hotel in a private car. Accommodation in five-star hotels with daily continental breakfast. Furthermore, it also includes half-day Dubai City Tour, Creek Dinner Cruise, evening desert safari, Burj Khalifa at top, Wild Wadi Water Park entry tickets and airport departure transfer.
- 4 Night Accommodation in 5 Star Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Meet and Greet return Airport Transfer on Private Basis
- Half-Day Dubai Guided City Tour on sharing basis
- Creek or Marina Dinner Cruise with two-way Sharing basis transfer from Hotel
- Burj Khalifa at the top non-prime hours' tickets with two-way private transfer
- Wild Wadi Water Park Tickets with two way Transfer
- Evening Desert Safari pickup in 4x4 Land Cruiser
- Any expense of a personal nature
- Any meals or items other than those doesn’t mention in the includes list
- Any transfer of the personal kind
- Any meal coupons or shopping vouchers
Your Day Wise Itinerary
- Day 1
One of our representatives will pick you from Dubai international airport. Our Chauffeur driver will transfer you to your hotel/residence in a comfortable private car.
- Day 2
Dubai City Tour & Marina Dinner Cruise
Explore the vibrant city of the world with the help of our half-day Guided Dubai city tour. The half-day Dubai City Tour covers all the major landmarks of both old and new Dubai. These sightseeing day city tours include photo stops to picture each and every moment of the tour.
Marina Dinner Cruise with Transfer
Marina dinner cruise is a must to do activity in Dubai. Nothing worth more than spending time in the middle of the most amazing and scenic view in the evening. It’s a two-hour dinner cruise in the marina yacht club area alongside the marina walk. Marina Dinner Cruise includes two-hour sightseeing with a delicious international buffet dinner, soft drinks, and water. Furthermore, there will be a live entertainment show. Enjoy delicious food, background music and scenic view of Dubai Marina.
- Day 3
Wild Wadi Water Park
Wild Wadi Water Park entry Tickets with the two-way transfer.
The Wild Wadi Water Park is an outdoor water park in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Situated in the area of Jumeirah, next to the Burj Al Arab and the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, the water park is operated by Jumeirah International, a Dubai-based hotelier.
Wild Wadi has a heated/cooled wave pool, multiple water slides and two artificial surfing machines. In addition, the park had the largest water slide outside of North America, but it has since been removed to make space for two other rides. Another feature of the park is an 18 m (59 ft) waterfall that goes off every ten minutes. The water park also has two gift shops, three restaurants, and two snack stands.
- Day 4
Burj Khalifa at the Top & Evening Desert Safari
Burj Khalifa at the Top
Explore the world tallest building in the world. It gives you an aerial view of this beautiful city. The 124th Floor also includes advanced telescope through which you can view Dubai from the top of Burj Khalifa. This includes two-way transfer plus entry ticket to the 124th floor.
Evening Desert Safari
The real beauty of Dubai is the evening desert safari. One of the must-do activities that you can never get in your home country. From a bumpy ride to a delicious buffet dinner and live entertainments shows all happening in the evening desert safari.
- Day 5
Check out from the hotel and our driver will pick you from your hotel in a private vehicle and will drop you at Dubai international airport.
Terms & Conditions
- Room is on twin/double sharing basis
- All sightseeing and transfers on sharing basis
- Child between 3 to 9 years will be charged as a child and below 3 years is free
- Standard Check-in time 1400 hrs. & Check out time 1200 hrs.
- Some hotels in Dubai may charge for an extra bed if there is a child travelling.
- Transfers & Tours will be according to the agreed itinerary provided and flight timings
- The above rate is applicable if the booking is for a minimum of 2 guests
- Supplement charges may apply if the booking request is for New Year date.
Further to Dubai Government's Executive Council Resolution No.2 of 2014, effective from the 31st March 2014 a fee will be charged on all stays at hotel establishments in the Emirate of Dubai. This fee – titled 'Tourism Dirham' - will be collected from the guest at check-out by the hotel establishment and will be charged on a per room per night I.E. AED 20.00 (5*). AED 15.00 (4*), AED 10.00 (3*)
The above rate is not applicable for the stay within the dates of Events, Exhibition Period & blackout date.