Burj Khalifa with Cafe Treat
Burj Khalifa is the world tallest building in the world with a height of 829.8 m. World's tallest building. More than just the world's tallest building, Burj Khalifa is an unprecedented example of international cooperation, a symbolic beacon of progress, and an emblem of the new, dynamic and prosperous Middle East. World's tallest building a living wonder with stunning work of art, incomparable feat of engineering. Burj Khalifa is all that. In concept and execution, Burj Khalifa has no peer. In a very short period of time, Dubai has transformed itself from a regional center to a global tourist spot. Dubai is famous for many famous tourist attractions with world-class architecture and modern style.
- The tallest building in the world
- Tallest free-standing structure in the world
- The highest number of stories in the world
- Highest occupied floor in the world
- The highest outdoor observation deck in the world
- Elevator with the longest travel distance in the world
- Tallest service elevator in the world
Burj Khalifa at the Top
Level 124 and 125
Book Burj Khalifa at the top ticket and be thrilled by the world’s fastest double-deck elevators, cruising at 10m/s. Take a closer look at the world below through avant-garde, high-powered, telescopes. Step out onto the public outdoor observation terrace overlooking the ever-growing skyline.
At 456 meters, Level 125 offers a spacious deck tastefully decorated in Arabic mashrabiya for stunning 360-degree views. Step on to, Dubai – A Falcon’s Eye View that allows you to explore Dubai as you fly over the city. Capture your Burj Khalifa moments forever and integrate reality and special effects with green screen photography. Set off on a virtual reality experience to the pinnacle of Burj Khalifa
Advanced telescopes with deep functionality, located on both, level 124 and 125, offer giga-panoramic views during day or night. These telescopes feature full HD camera with high zoom and are being introduced in any observatory across the world for the first time. With a multi-touch 22 inch high-end ruggedized screen, the views are unmatched with several astonishing new features to be added on shortly.
Prime and Non-Prime Hours 124th + 125th Floor
- Non Prime Hours: 8:30am - 3:00 pm & 6:30pm - 11:00pm
- Prime Hours: 3:30pm - 6:00pm
- Note: These hours are subject to change from season to season and on the sole discretion of the management
- At The Top 124th Non-Prime + The Cafe Treat
- At The Top 124th Prime Hours + The Cafe Treat
- Entrance Ticket to Observation Deck
- Be in awe at exquisite 360 degree views over Dubai skyline views from At the Top
- Enjoy hot cappuccino and pastry at The Café
- At the end of the tour, you also get to visit The Cafe on the ground floor where you would be treated with a dessert and a beverage of your choice.
- Tickets cannot be refund or exchange.
- Pickup and Drop off service can be arranged on a private basis