Dhow Cruise Dubai Creek
Dubai Creek is one of the most historical parts of Dubai. It is also known as old Dubai. Book our four-star Dhow Cruise Dubai Creek and explore old Dubai under the moonlight. Historically Dubai Creek is divided into two parts known as Bur Dubai and Deira. In the 19th Century members of the Bani Yas tribe settled here establishing the Al Maktoum dynasty in the city. The creek was incapable of supporting large-scale transportation in the early 20th Century, however, it served as a small port for Dhows coming from as far as India or East Africa.
Dhow Cruise Dubai Creek is a two hours dinner cruise. Explore the architecture and heritage of old Dubai once the dhow cruise starts sailing along Dubai Creek. The two-hour cruise includes a delicious Four Star international buffet dinner, water, soft drinks, vegetarian and non-vegetarian food. Furthermore during Dhow Cruise Dubai Creek enjoy live entertainment show, background Arabic, and international music. The starting point is near the famous Rolex twin tower. The Abra Dock located in Bur Dubai is one of the most traditional and famous modes of transportation while crossing the water. They charge as low as AED 1 for crossing the water in Dubai Creek.
It’s an ideal place for couples, friends and family members to have a ride on a traditional wooden dhow cruise for lovely sightseeing and dinner. Dubai Creek Dinner Cruise can be booked for a small and large group of guests. The cruise is available for exclusive basis booking as well for a large number of guest and further arrangements can be customized as per the requirements. The double-decker Cruise has both lower and upper deck. The lower deck is fully air-conditioned while the upper deck is open air.
Our 4-star Dinner Cruise is the perfect way to spend an evening in Dubai admiring the sights and treating yourself to a delicious buffet dinner. The traditional wooden dhow boat sails right through the main creek of Dubai, passing the famous Bur Dubai and Deira neighborhoods. You’ll have the opportunity to see some of the oldest areas of Dubai alongside some of the most modern, cruising at a relaxed pace with a luxury meal. Admire the stunning Dubai skyline, filled with magnificent and beautiful feats of modern engineering such as The National Bank of Dubai, The Chamber of Commerce and many more incredible sights.
Begin your evening with a VIP red carpet welcome and settle into your seat to an atmospheric Arabic and English soundtrack or carefully selected music. All that’s left to do is enjoy the buffet of lavish foods. Sit back and watch the world go by from the luxury and comfort of your fully-catered dhow boat.
Our 4 star Dubai Creek dinner cruises are two-hours long, starting at 8.30 pm and running until 10.30 pm, 365 days a year for your convenience. We offer an optional extra pickup and drop off service from Dubai Hotel and accommodation.
Inclusions of Dhow Cruise Dubai Creek
- Pickup and Drop off from your hotel within Bur Dubai and Deira area for sharing basis.
- Pickup from other locations subject to availability or if you book with private transfer option then it can be arranged
- Red Carpet Welcome
- Rose Water being sprinkled upon arrival
- Fresh Towels, Arabic Dates, Coffee and soft drinks (non-alcoholic) will be served on the table as part of traditional Arabian welcome
- Two Hours of Cruising along with the historical heritage of Dubai Creek
- Delicious four-star International Buffet Dinner
- Vegetarian and non-vegetarian option
- Soft Drinks, water
- Fully air-conditioned lower decks
- Open-air upper deck
- Background Music
- Toilets facility
- Pickup time: 19:00-19:30 hours
- Cruise Time: 20:30-2230 Hours
- Drop off time: 23:00-23:30 hours
- Drop off time depends on your location and traffic conditions
Important Things to Know
- Please note that there will be no entertainment and music during the Holy month of Ramadan and other Islamic holidays.
- Alcoholic drink is not allowed on the dhow cruise
- The cruise can be booked with pickup or without a pickup
- Pickup and Drop off on sharing basis for Deira and Bur Dubai area
- Private basis transfer can be arranged on request from all Dubai Hotels
- A child below 04 years is free of charge.
- The above rate is not applicable for *new year eve cruise*
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund, except (transfer charges will apply).
- Cancellation less than 24 hours in advance or no show will be 100% charged.
- The refund amount will be credited back to the same card used for booking
- In the event of poor weather conditions or other external factors out of our reasonable control, the activity/tour may be canceled at short notice, without any charges being applied to the guest. In such cases, the tour/activity can be re-scheduled or a full refund will be processed.
|Sunday||19:00 - 22:30|
|Monday||19:00 - 22:30|
|Tuesday||19:00 - 22:30|
|Wednesday||19:00 - 22:30|
|Thursday||19:00 - 22:30|
|Friday||19:00 - 22:30|
|Saturday||19:00 - 22:30|