Dhow Cruise Creek (Five Star)
Dubai Creek is one of the most historical parts of Dubai. It is also known as old Dubai. Book our four-star Dhow Cruise Dubai Creek and explore old Dubai under the moonlight. Historically Dubai Creek is divided into two parts known as Bur Dubai and Deira. In the 19th Century members of the Bani Yas tribe settled here establishing the Al Maktoum dynasty in the city. The creek was incapable of supporting large-scale transportation in the early 20th Century, however, it served as a small port for Dhows coming from as far as India or East Africa.
If you’re looking for the best way to admire beautiful Dubai by night while enjoying the ultimate in luxury and a Dhow Cruise Creek 5 star dinner, this is the tour for you. Let us take you on our Traditional wooden Dhow Cruise Inclusive of a sumptuous international buffet accompanied by a selection of soft leverage. Relax on our five-star traditional wooden dhow boat as you sail directly through some of the most interesting areas of the city. Pass the famous neighbourhoods of Bur Dubai and Deira, where you’ll see some of the most historic areas of Dubai as well as some of the most contemporary.
Cruise along at a casual pace with an incredible 5-star creek dinner Dubai, supplied by world-class chefs, from a five-star hotel and watch the sights go by. Gaze at the breathtaking skyline of Dubai and pass some of the most impressive feats of modern architecture, such as the Chamber of Commerce and more.
Running every day, 365 days a year from 8.30 pm until 10.30 pm, your evening will begin with a VIP welcome on the red carpet. Sit back into your seat with a relaxing English and Arabic music soundtrack to set the tone, and enjoy your lavish 5-star meal and fine dining service while admiring the stunning sights of Dubai. The starting point is near the famous Rolex twin tower. The Abra Dock located in Bur Dubai is one of the most traditional and famous modes of transportation while crossing the water. They charge as low as AED 1 for crossing the water in Dubai Creek.
Inclusions of Dhow Cruise Creek
- Pickup and Drop off from your hotel within Bur Dubai and Deira area for sharing basis.
- Pickup from other locations subject to availability or if you book with private transfer option then it can be arranged
- Red Carpet Welcome
- Rose Water being sprinkled upon arrival
- Fresh Towels, Arabic Dates, Coffee and soft drinks (non-alcoholic) will be served on the table as part of traditional Arabian welcome
- Two Hours of Cruising along with the historical heritage of Dubai Creek
- Delicious five-star International Buffet Dinner
- Vegetarian and non-vegetarian option
- Soft Drinks, water
- Fully air-conditioned lower decks
- Open-air upper deck
- Background Music
- Toilets facility
- Pickup time: 19:00-19:30 hours
- Cruise Time: 20:30-2230 Hours
- Drop off time: 23:00-23:30 hours
- Drop off time depends on your location and traffic conditions
Important Things to Know
- Please note that there will be no entertainment and music during the Holy month of Ramadan and other Islamic holidays.
- Alcoholic drink is not allowed on the dhow cruise
- The cruise can be booked with pickup or without a pickup
- Pickup and Drop off on sharing basis for Deira and Bur Dubai area
- Private basis transfer can be arranged on request from all Dubai Hotels
- A child below 04 years is free of charge.
- The above rate is not applicable for *new year eve cruise*
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund, except (transfer charges will apply).
- Cancellation less than 24 hours in advance or no show will be 100% charged.
- The refund amount will be credited back to the same card used for booking
- In the event of poor weather conditions or other external factors out of our reasonable control, the activity/tour may be canceled at short notice, without any charges being applied to the guest. In such cases, the tour/activity can be re-scheduled or a full refund will be processed.
|Sunday||19:00 - 23:30|
|Monday||19:00 - 23:30|
|Tuesday||19:00 - 23:30|
|Wednesday||19:00 - 23:30|
|Thursday||19:00 - 23:30|
|Friday||19:00 - 23:30|
|Saturday||19:00 - 23:30|