Hero OdySea Dubai Signature Boat Tour
We always strive to bring new unique experiences for our clients. It’s the first kind of boat tour which gives you the opportunity to become a captain of your own boat and have a thrilling and adventurous ride along Dubai’s iconic Coastline.
For Hero OdySea ride boat license is not required and each self-drive boat tour is led by a professional Guide on a 90-minute adventure. Our guides will share stories about Dubai's famous landmark at each stop. The 12 ft inflatable HERO boats are safe and easy to drive making them a perfect fun-filled family activity in Dubai.
Signature Self Drive Boat Tour
The Signature Self Drive Boat Tour is in the morning and afternoon timing. For exploring Dubai's most famous and iconic coastline you will never find a better way than a fun-filled ride on the Hero OdySea which is designed for such type of adventure and activity. The speed limit is up to 50km/h on this safe boating adventure. On Hero OdySea you can take 90 minutes guided tour which gives you the opportunity to Captain your own boat and control your travel experience. While on the way you can stop and snaps of the most famous landmark of Dubai.
Highlights of Signature Self Drive Boat
- No boat license is required.
- Dress Code: Comfortable, Beach Wear
- Sunscreen and water are provided but guests are welcome to bring their own.
- Sunglasses are recommended.
- Guests are asked to arrive 15 minutes before tour time.
- Tour lasts 90 minutes on the water (2 hours total)
- Drivers must be over 18 years old.
- Children over 6 years old can ride as passengers.
- Passengers over the age of 18 can take turns driving the boat.
- Maximum 2 people per boat.
- Hotel transfers are not provided.
- 3 times slots are available daily. (8:30 , 10:30 , 2:30)
- Walk-in bookings are accepted subject to availability.
- Due to health concerns, pregnant women are not permitted.
- An inflatable safety vest is provided to all guests during the safety briefing.
- 2 hours total, 90 minutes on the water
- Morning Tour: 8:30 AM and 10:30 AM
- Afternoon Tour: 2:30 PM