Dreamworld Gold Coast Australia
Dreamworld is Australia favourite theme park, with rides, slides and wildlife all in one place on the Gold Coast, Australia's playground. Dreamworld hosts around one million visitors each year with a staff of more than 1200 include ride operators, lifeguards, engineers, entertainers, animal carers and many more. Create happy memories that last a lifetime at Dreamworld.
The Gold Coast's Dreamworld is a long time favourite theme park for all ages, with over 40 cutting-edge rides, shows, attractions, and even wildlife encounters. Challenge yourself on The Claw, the Giant Drop, Pandemonium or at the Tower of Terror, or enjoy the family rides, including Tailspin, Dreamworld Express, Shockwave, among others. See Australian native animals at Dreamworld Corroboree and the majestic tigers at Tiger Island.
- Meet local wildlife including kangaroos, crocodiles, koalas, and also the incredible tigers at Tiger Island
- Experience thrilling rides, including Mick Doohan's Motocoaster, Tail Spin, the famed Giant Drop and more
- Ride high-speed water slides, including the Triple Vortex, The Bro, and The Wedgie
Tickets Type & Inclusions:
- Dreamworld 1-Day Ticket gives you access to Dreamworld's great range of rides, entertainment and wildlife for the day.
- Dreamworld 3-Day Ticket gives you access to Dreamworld, SkyPoint Observation Deck and seasonal entry to WhiteWater World.
- Admission excludes skill games, animal encounters, food, beverages, gifts, or photo purchases.
- Some rides have height and weight restrictions
- No outside food permitted, with the exception of food needed for medical
- reasons (documentation required).
- 10:00 am — 05:00 pm
- Note: Timings are subject to change without prior notice
- Dreamworld Pkwy, Coomera QLD 4209, Australia
- To get direction Open location in Google Map
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be canceled under any circumstances.
- Tickets must be used as per the booking date and time.