SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium
Sea Life Sunshine Coast is a multi-award winning visitor attraction for a reason. There’s no other place on the Sunshine Coast that can take you on an amazing journey from the coast to the depths of the ocean and get up close to over 10,000 creatures. Spread over 3 stories, there is plenty for everyone to enjoy but, if you’re still not convinced, here’s just a few reasons why Sea Life Sunshine Coast is one of the best things to do when on the Sunshine Coast. Explore the depths of the ocean and soak in the amazing sea view as you discover three different and unique zones.
With thousands of spectacular aquatic creatures, you're sure to be mesmerized by our underwater world exhibits. In the heart of Mooloolaba, you'll find hundreds of marine species throughout Sea Life Sunshine Coast's themed aquarium habitat zones including our brand new penguins, our famous ocean tunnel, seal island and the tidal touch pool.
- Get close to over 10,000 creatures including one of Australia's largest collections of jellyfish
- Meet rare weedy sea dragons, the famous resident seals and over 20 species of shark and rays
- Explore the depths of the ocean as you walk beneath our 80 meter long ocean tunnel
- Enjoy how this venue is conveniently located in the heart of Mooloolaba, just an hour and twenty-minute drive from Brisbane.
- Sea Life Sunshine Coast Aquarium Ticket
- A dig photo pass with 8 digital photos
- Children aged 0-16 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Child age 3-15 years are chargeable
- Children aged 0-2 can enter free of charge
- 09:00 AM — 03:00 PM
- Note: Timings are subject to change without prior notice
- Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba QLD 4557, Australia
- To get direction Open location in Google Map
How to Get There:
- Walk: Just a 2 minute walk from the beach at the southern end of the Mooloolaba Esplanade.
- Drive: If you are coming from Brisbane follow the Bruce Highway north and exit after the Ettamogah Pub, then simply follow the signs to Mooloolaba. If you are coming from Gympie follow the Bruce Highway south and exit at the Maroochydore exit. Follow the signs onto the Sunshine Motorway. Exit at the Mooloolaba exit and follow the brown signs to UnderWater World.
- Parking: There is plenty of parking surrounding SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast.
- Bus: Sunbus operates a regular bus service from Noosa to Caloundra. For more information on timetables contact Sunbus on 13 12 30.
- Train: Queensland Rail Citytrain offers a 7 day service (with connecting bus service) which operates between the Gold Coast, Brisbane and Sunshine Coast stations at Landsborough and Nambour. For more information contact Queensland Rail on 13 16 17.
- Coach: The best way to travel direct to SEA LIFE is is with Greyhound Australia coaches. Offering exceptional comfort, low ticket prices and convenient timetables.
Things To Know Before You Book
- Admission is free for children ages 2 and under. Please bring your child's passport for verification. Failure to do so may result in their admission being declined
- Guests under 15 must be accompanied by a paying adult 18 years or older
- Opening times vary by season and can also be subject to change due to special events.
- Feeding shows and educational lectures are available on the premises.
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be canceled under any circumstances.