Luna Park Sydney
Luna Park Sydney opened on the 4th of October 1935 and has been closed for renovation several times since. Today it is one of the oldest and largest amusement parks in the world. .Luna Park Sydney has more than 20 rides and lots of other amusements. Luna Park is Sydney's premier amusement park featuring fun and games for the entire family. Located at Milsons Point on the north side of Sydney Harbour bridge the park has an amazing outlook over Sydney Harbour.
You can enjoy several rides in Sydney's iconic Luna Park, some of the rides are mentioned below:
- Coney Island: Australia's only authentic 1930s fun house takes everyone back to their childhood. Experience the thrill of riding the Slides, stumbling through Barrels of Fun, tackling the Mirror Maze, or lasting the distance on the Joy Wheel.
- Wild Mouse: Originally built on-site in 1962. It takes you 15 meters above ground while hurling along a 400-meter track in a hair-raising 61 seconds! Don't forget to smile for the camera!
- Dodgem City: Take on your friends in a crazed race of fun and excitement! Keep a low profile and sneak through the gaps or roar around bumping opponents out of the way as you go. This ride is sure to put a smile on your dial as big as the one on Luna Park's face.
- Tumble Bug: Throw your hands in the air as this ride takes you up then down and around and around. One of the most enjoyable rides in the Park, the Tumble Bug will leave you wanting to do cartwheels down the midway
- Hair Raiser: Be raised 50 meters above sea level for a bird’s eye view of our magical city before being dropped at over 80 km’s an hour
Children Age Policy:
- 3-12 years
- Mondays from 11 am to 4 pm, Friday/ Saturday 11 am to 10 pm
- Sunday 10 am to 6 pm