Aquaventure Super Pass
Atlantis is one of the most luxurious hotels in Dubai. It is located in one of the posh areas of the world-famous Palm Jumeirah Island. Atlantis Water Park is the Middle East's number one water park. The Atlantis Water Park had opened in 2009 as part of the Atlantis. It was the first resort Build on the island and is themed on the myth of Atlantis.
It’s a must-visit place for all visitors from all parts of the world. Enjoy the breathtaking view of Jumeirah Island alongside the sandy beaches and a beautiful view of the skyscraper. The aqua venture water park has so many exciting slides and river rides including the most thrilling leaf of faith. Get the adrenaline pumping with record-breaking rides and slides, get up close and personal with sharks and rays or kick back and relax on 700 meters of a pristine private beach or in the new exclusive reserved seating areas. Come and get your thrills, spills, and divine relaxation at the best water park in Dubai, Atlantis Waterpark.
During peak season, guests may experience an extended queuing time for both ticket purchase and ride queue. Pre-book your tickets online to limit your queuing experience at the Ticketing Plaza. For pre-bookings including online tickets purchased, please head straight to the “Pre-Purchased Tickets” counter on the right-hand side of the plaza.
The Aqua venture includes lots of water slides and rides of different styles. The most exciting attraction of the palm is the Marine and rides on different slides. It also includes the lost chamber aquarium. Reveal the ruins of the ancient of the lost city of Atlantis. You can see 65000 marine animals in a mysterious setting and experience the myth of these ruins which goes back thousands of years.
The Lost Chambers Aquarium
Come and discover the wondrous marine animals within The Lost Chambers Aquarium. Explore the labyrinths and learn about the myth and marine life of the ancient lost city of Atlantis. Lost for thousands of years deep beneath the sea, the ancient ruins of the lost city of Atlantis have finally been uncovered. Experience the myth of Atlantis up close through. The most exciting attraction of the palm is the Marine and rides on different slides. It also includes the lost chamber aquarium. Reveal the ruins of the ancient of the lost city of Atlantis. You can see 65000 marine animals in a mysterious setting and experience the myth of these ruins which goes back thousands of years.
Learn about the lost city of Atlantis, its culture, technology, and ancient citizens as you gaze upon the 65,000 marine animals that now make it their home. Experience the incredible Ambassador Lagoon from a whole new vantage point, book a behind-the-scenes tour or swim with sharks. Whether you are an experienced diver or a first-timer, our Aquarium.
Come live out your own Atlantean adventure at The Lost Chambers Aquarium. Explore the underwater mazes and tunnels of this lost civilization while encountering sharks, eels, seahorses, and piranhas. There are over 20 remarkable marine life exhibits in this Dubai aquarium including a touch tank and our interactive Aquatheatre show. Imagine exploring the mysterious ruins of Atlantis, lost for thousands of years deep beneath the sea. Now picture yourself being surrounded by 65,000 marine animals.
Highlights of Aquaventure Super Pass
- Access to the Lost Chamber Aquarium
- Enjoy your day with friends and family in the region leading water park
- Experience thrilling and exciting rides.
- Take unlimited rides
- Spend your day on a tropical landscape in an amazing atmosphere
- Access to the private beach
- Dedicated playgrounds for kids
- Take a bite of refreshments from on-site restaurants.
- Shower Rooms for Males and females
Age and Height Restrictions
- If unaccompanied by an adult, children must be at least 12 years old to enter Atlantis Water Park
- To ensure the safety of our guests, access to certain rides is restricted to those over 1.2 meters
- All people over 1.2 meters tall are required to purchase an adult ticket.
Hours of Operation
- Open daily 10.00 AM to Sunset for Water Park and Lost Chamber Open till late time.
- (Closing hours subject to change depending on the time of year)
- Full-Day access to Atlantis Water Park
- Entry to the Lost Chamber Aquarium
- Atlantis The Palm - Crescent Rd - Dubai.
- To get direction open location in Google Map
How to Get There:
- By your own car or Taxi
- You can also book our optional Private Two way Transfer at an additional cost.
- Tickets are non-refundable & cannot be revalidated under any circumstances.
- Tickets must be used before the expiry date.
- All tickets and voucher(s) are non-refundable, non-changeable.