- United Arab Emirates
- Desert Safari Tours
- Dinner in the desert
Dinner in the desert
Are you scared of the bumpy ride in the desert? No worry we have dinner in the desert option for your friends and family members. There are many guests who wish to visit the beautiful Arabian Desert but don’t want the bumpy ride in the desert. The reason may be their health or either some guest doesn’t want to take the thrilling dune bashing. They like to explore the beautiful desert with a calm ride. Dinner in the desert is one of the customized desert safari packages for such guest.
Dinner in the desert is especially for those who don’t want the bumpy ride but want to explore the red dune of Dubai Desert. It is also a perfect tour for pregnant women, guest with major surgeries, back pain, neck pain or those guests who have kids below three years. Dinner in the desert has exactly the same activities which are included in the evening desert safari, but there will be no dune bashing in this tour.
Desert safari guide will pick you in the afternoon from your hotel or any other accommodation within Dubai. The driver will drive toward the beautiful Arabian Desert. They will take you directly to the desert camp without any dune bashing. However if you book the sharing basis option then you have to wait for others to finished the dune bashing and then proceed to the desert camp. If you book the private basis option then you will be going directly to the camp without waiting other guest. Our desert camp is located in the middle of beautiful red dunes. You will have plenty of time to take some beautiful clicks in the evening. So take out your camera and capture some beautiful moments of the evening and make it a lifetime memory. There are multiple other activities like sand boarding which can be book from the camp site. You can do camel riding for pictures, Arabic welcome in the desert camp, Arabic coffee, dates, and Arabic costumes to wear for pictures to have a glimpse of the Arabic culture.
Highlights of Dinner in the desert
- Pickup and drop off from your hotel
- Experience 06 to 07 hours of Dinner in the desert
- Explore the beautiful red dunes of Arabian Desert
- Sand and Sunset Photography
- Arabic welcome in the desert safari camp
- Arabic Coffee & Dates
- Water, Tea, Coffee
- Henna Painting
- Camel riding for pictures
- Arabic Costumes for pictures
- Shisha smoking in the desert camp
- BBQ International Buffet dinner
- Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food
- Unlimited Mineral Water
- Live Tanura Dance show
- Live Belly Dance show
- Dinner in the desert guest will be upgraded to VIP seating.
- Washroom Facility for both male and female
- Sand Boarding available (Please inform your safari guide if you want to experience Sand Boarding).
- Quad Biking
- Dune Buggy
- Any other expenses not mentioned above
- Quad Bike & Dune Buggy-optional can be book on request on additional charges.
Key Things to Know Before You Book:
- Our prices are inclusive of pickup from hotels and homes in Dubai or Sharjah Area.
- For sharing basis dinner in the desert minimum 4 guests required to book or you can book a private basis option with no limit on the number of guests.
- Confirmation subject to availability. Please do check the availability via live chat or Whatsapp before online booking.
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund, except (transfer charges will apply).
- Cancellation less than 24 hours in advance or no show will be 100% charged.
- The refund amount will be credited back to the same card used for booking
- In the event of poor weather conditions or other external factors out of our reasonable control, the activity/tour may be canceled at short notice, without any charges being applied to the guest. In such cases, the tour/activity can be re-scheduled or a full refund will be processed.
|Sunday||14:00 - 21:00|
|Monday||14:00 - 21:00|
|Tuesday||14:00 - 21:00|
|Wednesday||14:00 - 21:00|
|Thursday||14:00 - 21:00|
|Friday||14:00 - 21:00|
|Saturday||14:00 - 21:00|
Yes, free pick-up will be provided from hotels/residences in Dubai through a 4x4 land cruiser
Its for 06 to 07 hours.