Luxury Caravan Desert Safari Dubai
Are you tired from the traditional desert safari on a daily basis? No worries we know that our valuable guests always looking for new experiences. We bring the VIP Desert Safari Dubai also known as the Caravan Safari. Learn about a fascinating part of regional history and see the stunning desert setting firsthand, with our incredible catered Dubai Caravan Safari.
When we look back to history, caravans were used to follow set trade routes throughout the region. These routes formed the foundation of empires and helped to spread culture, wealth and influence far and wide. As the journeys could take weeks or even months, small settlements, known as ‘Caravanserai’ were established strategically throughout the harsh desert landscape for traders to rest, trade and recuperate for the long trip ahead.
JTR Holidays bring that amazing experience for their guests to avail the unique opportunity to see our stunningly recreated Caravanserai with a modern luxury twist, in an authentic desert setting. Our Caravanserai is located between Dubai and Al Ain, and we offer pickup from your hotel with some Dubai style dune bashing along the way.
Furthermore, upon entry to the Caravanserai, you’ll be greeted with the traditional Bedouin coffee and dates, and from here on you’ll be transported back to a simpler time. Our guests will be able to enjoy various different entertainment acts, many of which are traditional to the region, such as belly dancing, Tanura dancing, and a daring fire show. Sit down to a mouth-watering luxury banquet and enjoy the entertainment.
Looking for new experiences book caravan safari with JTR Holidays to experience an authentic Arabic night of food and entertainment.
The highlights of Caravanserai Safari
- Pick up from the Hotel
- Drive to desert entry point
- Stop at the camel farm
- Dune bashing
- Stop at the highest dune for Photos
- Drive to Caravanserai
- Caravanserai Experience
- Authentic Arabian Experience
- Camel Ride
- Henna Painting (1 small tattoo is free)
- Falcon Display
- Arabian Souq
- Recorded Arabic Music Belly Dance Show (Not available in the Holy Month of Ramadan)
- Tannura Dance
- Fire Show (Acrobatic)
Refreshments / Food
- Traditional Arabic Welcome
- (Dates & Arabic Coffee)
- Mineral water, tea, and coffee (Regular)
- International Buffet dinner catered by (5 Star Hotel Catering)
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Horse Ride
- Quad Bike
- Buggy Ride
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund, except (transfer charges will apply).
- Cancellation less than 24 hours in advance or no show will be 100% charged.
- The refund amount will be credited back to the same card used for booking
- In the event of poor weather conditions or other external factors out of our reasonable control, the activity/tour may be canceled at short notice, without any charges being applied to the guest. In such cases, the tour/activity can be re-scheduled or a full refund will be processed.
|Sunday||15:00 - 21:00|
|Monday||15:00 - 21:00|
|Tuesday||15:00 - 21:00|
|Wednesday||15:00 - 21:00|
|Thursday||15:00 - 21:00|
|Friday||15:00 - 21:00|
|Saturday||15:00 - 21:00|