The Green Planet Dubai
The Green Planet was conceptualized to bring together nature and the science of nature, which when combined invite, amaze and inspire an appreciation of our natural world. Explore the enchanting bio-dome, a tropical indoor rainforest sustaining over 3000 plants & animals.
Explore and interact with a whole new world of exotic flora and fauna in this fully immersive vertical tropical forest. We invite you to uncover the important role that tropical forests play in the future of our planet. Home to over 3,000 plants and animals in The Green Planet Dubai. Meet our sleepy Sloths, visit our fruit bats in their caves, feed hungry piranhas, see our agile squirrel monkeys climb, and watch as colorful parrots and tropical birds fly past you through this truly unique interactive experience.
The delicate layers of the forest have been recreated with the different plants and animals that inhabit each, providing a glimpse behind the veil of greenery.
For the curious and adventurous, the young and old, all are invited to play and discover the unique beauty of the world's oldest living ecosystem and the troves of treasure it holds.
The canopy forms the roof of the rainforest, absorbing the majority of the sunlight and diffusing the rainfall. It stands at a staggering height of approximately 30-45 meters above the ground.
This is the middle layer of the rainforest, where trees commonly have large leaves in order to absorb any sunlight filtered down through the canopy. Here, there is more open space than above and more sunlight than the forest floor below.
The three words that best describe the forest floor of the rainforest – Humid, Quiet and Dark. Unlike the other more bright and lively layers, barely any sunlight reaches the floor.
As much as life as there is above ground, a lot of activity happens below. Over 3m of rain falls each year, flooding rivers and streams that provide the perfect living conditions for all kinds of animals.
- The Green Planet Dubai Entry Ticket.
- Show your E-Tickets via Mobile or Printed Voucher
- Upon entry, you will be immersed in the rain-forest experience with animals walking around you and birds flying over you
- A unique experience in a Tropical Rain-forest with over 3000 plants and animals in the heart of Dubai
Terms and Conditions:
- Children age (2–10) require the ticket.
- Children under enter free.
- Valid for Both Visitors and Residents.
- Children under 13 need to be accompanied by an adult 18+ and must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times and will not be allowed to leave The Green Planet Dubai without their parent or guardian
- The Green Planet Dubai reserves the right to alter the opening and closing time, remove or cancel any part of the experience for any reason including but not limited to health and safety, operational issues, maintenance, special events, and private functions
- Sunday - Saturday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Note: Timings are subject to change
- The Green Planet Dubai is located in the City Walk Dubai at the junction of Al Wasl Road and Safa Road, Dubai.
- To get direction open location in Google Map
How to Get There:
- By your own car or Taxi
- You can also book our optional Private Two way Transfer at an additional cost.
- The optional Private Two-way Transfer arrangement is only possible if your visiting time is after 12 or 24 hours.
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be canceled under any circumstances.
- Tickets validity from 3 to 6 months from date of purchase.