- Theme Parks
- Aquarium De Paris
Aquarium De Paris
The Paris Aquarium (also known as Cinéaqua) is a world class festival of the sea. One of the oldest aquariums in the world - it was built in 1867 -, it has more than 10,000 creatures who call its depths home. Featuring mermaid shows, an aquatic cinema and a shark basin stacked with the apex predators, this is an incredible way to add a deep blue dimension to your trip to the center of Paris. The Aquarium de Paris lets you experience the magic of the ocean, right in the heart of Paris! Meet 13,000 fish and invertebrates from all the seas of mainland France and overseas, including 38 large sharks, 2,500 jellyfish and 700 coral colonies.
- Vast tanks display more than 10,000 aquatic creatures, coming from as far as Tahiti, and as close to right next to you in the Seine!
- Great for the kid in all of us. You get to touch fish and also see mermaids swimming among the other fish to blow little minds wide open
- Touch fish! A petting pond lets you stroke ornamental fish that seem to find the experience quite pleasant
- Aquarium de Paris - Entrance to the Aquarium de Paris
- 10:00 AM — 06:00 PM
- Timings are subject to change without any prior norice.
- 5 Av. Albert de Mun, 75016 Paris, France
- To get direction Open location in Google Map
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be canceled under any circumstances.
- Tickets must be used as per the booking date.