Drayton Manor Resort Day Ticket
Create fun family memories at Drayton Manor Park, home of Thomas Land anytime throughout the main park season which usually runs between March and October enjoying all the thrills and spills of the park.
If you prefer a bit of a slower pace, then remember you can have a wander around the 15-acre zoo and meet all of the creature friends as well. Africa, South America, Asia, there is no doubt that you will be able to find dozens of animals from across the world in our fascinating zoo. The zoo will captivate you with the astounding variety of animal species. From Meerkats to Sumatran Tigers; you won’t believe your eyes at how close you are to these animals.
But the day doesn't stop there, be transported to the magical island of Sodor for memories that will last a lifetime. With over 25 rides and attractions, after undergoing a huge expansion in 2015, Thomas Land is now bigger and better with Flynn's Fire Rescue, Toby's Tram Express, and Captain's Seas Adventure. You can also catch a ride on Thomas, Percy or Rosie as well as firm favorites such as Cranky Crane, and Harold Helicopter Tours plus much much more. To meet Thomas and all of his friends.
Drayton Manor Resort! Located in the heart of Staffordshire, this award-winning theme park offers thrills, family fun, and magical memories that will last a lifetime. Whether you're an adrenaline junkie or looking for a day of enjoyment with your loved ones, Drayton Manor has something for everyone.
Whether you're after a fun-filled family ride or seeking adrenaline-pumping fun, look no further than family favorites such as The Carousel or The Bounty Pirate Ship. Or why not take a flight on Maelstrom and Air Race, feel the full throttle of Shockwave our stand up roller coaster or maybe give our heart stopping 54m drop tower Apocalypse a try for the fright of your life plus so many more. The park also provides a range of lively educational talks, workshops, events and activity days for all student levels. Whether you want to find out more about dinosaurs, animal habits, the science around rollercoasters, or even how to run and market a business; the passionate education team at the park ensures all of the education programs are engaging and enjoyable for everyone.
- The only Thomas Land in Europe - with over 25 rides & Attractions
- Experience a whole new land of discovery in our brand-new Vikings area!
- Discover our 15-acre Zoo, home to over 500 animals.
- Drayton Manor Resort Admission (Peak):
If you want to create fun memories to last a lifetime, then there’s no better place to do it than at Drayton Manor Resort. With over 100 rides & attractions including our nautical area Adventure Cove and Vikings area, there’s plenty to keep the whole family entertained. Younger guests will be in their element at Europe’s only Thomas Land featuring Flynn’s Fire Rescue, Toby’s Tram Express and Captain’s Seas Adventure - along with live shows and entertainment with Sir Topham Hatt himself!
Children Age Policy:
- 3 years and above same price
- 2-3 years old ticket required.
- 0-1 years old free of charge.
- Monday - Friday 10:30 am — 05:00 pm
- Saturday 10:30 am — 09:00 pm
- Sunday 10:30 am — 08:00 pm
- Note: Timings are subject to change without prior notice
- Drayton Manor Dr, Fazeley, Mile Oak, Tamworth B78 3TW, United Kingdom.
- To get direction Open location in Google Map
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be canceled under any circumstances.
- Tickets must be used as per the booking date and time.