City Sightseeing - Sharjah
Are you ready to explore the cultural rich city of Sharjah? Hop on board on one of our bus lines. Both the Leisure and Cultural Tour start from the Central Souq I, so make sure you look around before beginning the adventure as you'll find so many great shops and boutiques. Along the Leisure Tour, hop off at Palm Tree Oasis if you're a nature lover. It is a great place to breathe in the fresh air, take a stroll or even sit down for a little picnic break.
The City Sightseeing Sharjah tour buses provide visitors with a novel way to discover all its charms and its rich cultural heritage. A day on the on the Hop-On Hop-Off double-decker bus tour allows you to take in the most enjoyable and memorable experiences in Sharjah. Hop on and off between the 2 different bus routes and visit all of the Emirate’s famous landmarks!
Hop off to visit the Al Majaz, a relaxing area where you can enjoy the views of the waterfront. There's even a water feature in the middle which is lit up in an array of colours at night, it's breathtakingly beautiful! The Sharjah Aquarium is one for all the family and a great day out if you want to escape the heat for a while. At the same bus stop you'll find the Maritime Museum too where you can learn about everything that goes on at the Sharjah port. Plus, hop off at the Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization, a spectacular landmark both inside and out, where you'll be able to see all kinds of exciting Islamic artefacts. Buy your ticket for the City Sightseeing Bus Tour today!
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city and its popular monuments.
- Access to 2 bus tour routes & 20+ stops around the city covering the entire city & main sights.
- Flexible 12-month ticket. Free Wi-Fi on board.
- Audio guide commentaries in 7 languages to learn about the city's history and culture.
- 1 or 2-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Sharjah.
Ticket & Inclusions
- One Day Hop On/Hop Off Bus Tour in Sharjah
- 15 Minute Sharjah Boat Tour
- Free Wi-Fi Available on board the bus
- Pre-Recorded Commentary in choice of 7 Languages (English, Arabic, Russian, German, Spanish, Mandarin and Hindi)
- Al Noor Island & Butterfly House
- Entry to 6 museums
Things To Know Before You Book:
- Operational season: all year round
- First/last bus tour:
- October to May: 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- June to September: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Cancel up to 72 hours in advance to receive a full refund, except (transfer charges will apply)
- Cancellation less than 24 hours in advance or no show will be 100% charged
- The refund amount will be credited back to the same card used for booking