Dubai Parks and Resorts 1 Day Two Parks
Dubai Parks and Resorts is the first integrated resort destination in Dubai. Dubai Park and resorts are the home of three world-class theme parks Legoland, Motiongate, Bollywood and Legoland water park, as well as Riverland Dubai, the grand entrance plaza, and a Polynesian themed family resort.
Legoland & Legoland Water Park Dubai
Legoland Dubai and Legoland Water Park are the ultimate destination in the Middle East for families with children from 2-12. Legoland Dubai and Legoland Water Park are hands-on experiences allowing families to take part in Lego themed adventures through interactive rides, water slides, models and building experiences.
Movie lovers all over the globe, Motiongate Dubai welcomes you to a cinematic journey into the fantasy world of films. Dive into an alternative universe of captivating stories and adventures with your favorite animated characters from Hollywood.
Enjoy unique, high-value entertainment with the latest-in-technology attractions and new-generation rides that recreate the thrill only motion pictures can deliver.
Bollywood Parks Dubai
The first theme park in the world dedicated to all things Bollywood!
Action, adventure, romance, comedy, music, dance, flavor and emotion, Bollywood style.
Bollywood Parks Dubai, a part of the 25 million square feet Dubai Parks and Resorts Destination, will open its gates to every eager fan around the world.
Riverland Dubai is the gateway to Dubai Parks and Resorts. Journey through time and experience the street ambiance, theatres, and cuisines from four distinct eras that have shaped today’s landscape: The French Village from the 1600s, America’s of the 1950s, the British Raj of the 1930s and Europe of the early 19th century.
- DUBAI PARKS - 1 DAY 2 PARK PASS.
- Any One Park + Bollywood Park with Meal - Menu - Valid Till 30th Sep
- Show your E-Tickets via Mobile or Printed Voucher
Any One Park Access (Motiongate, Legoland or Legoland Waterpark) + Bollywood Park Access + Meal in Bollywood
- Vlid till 30 Sept 2022
- Terms and Conditions for Any One Park + Bollywood Park with Meal
- Both the parks – Bollywood Parks and the other park of choice need to be accessed on the same day.
- The meal is available only in Bollywood Parks.
- Meal voucher to be collected from the ticketing counter of Bollywood Parks by showing the ticket
- Meal voucher to be redeemed at any of the restaurants in Bollywood Parks
- The offer is strictly non-refundable.
- Legoland Water Park
- Thursday to Tuesday 10 am to 6 pm
- Wednesday - Closed
- Legoland Theme Park
- Sunday to Saturday 10 am to 6 pm
- Sunday to Thursday 12 PM to 8 PM
- Friday & Saturday 12 PM to 9 PM
- Bollywood Park
- Sunday to Saturday 2 pm to 10 pm.
- Note: Each Park timings are subject to change without prior notice.
Terms and Conditions:
- Children age (3–10) require the ticket.
- Children under the age of 3 enter for free, valid ID proof is needed.
- Valid for Both Visitors and Residents.
- Dubai Parks and Resorts reserves the right to alter the opening and closing time, remove or cancel any part of the experience for any reason including but not limited to health and safety, operational issues, maintenance, special events, and private functions
- Dubai Parks and Resorts is located in Dubai on Sheikh Zayed Road, Opposite Palm Jebel Ali.
- To get direction open location in Google Map
How to Get There:
- By your own car or Taxi
- You can also book our optional Private Two way Transfer at an additional cost.
- The optional Private Two-way Transfer arrangement is only possible if your visiting time is after 12 or 24 hours.
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be canceled under any circumstances.
- Tickets validity from 3 to 6 months from date of purchase.